Gun Owners v. need help

While at work today one of our customers who we sponsor (competitive shooting) told me about a Colt .45 Kimber Gold Cup for sale and I might buy it. It is hand built and has only 1 magazine fired through it. It also has real Pearl grips so its more of a collector piece I believe than a shooting piece. Thoughts on the gun? Good buy for 250 bucks?

EDIT:btw the guy is getting a divorce thats why it’s so cheap. he was ordered by the judge to get rid of all of his guns

1st - do you have a Pistol Permit?!?! w/o that, don’t even consider it. And from what I know of that model, that is a good price (but I’m FAR from an expert)

No it is a very bad deal. But I like bad deals so send him to me.

yes i have my pistol permit, i already own several guns i just have never heard of this company so i thought i would ask. sounds like i need to buy it so i’m going to.

I don’t know about that specific gun but my brother’s kimber is awesome, shoots great and is very comfortable.

I think $250 is a steal. If you don’t want it tell him I will buy it.

$250 for a colt 45 is a good deal. Even if it wasn’t in good shape, which this one seems like it is. If you don’t want it, pm me and I’ll buy it. Does your family own a big house on the corner of rt75?

Kimbers normally go for 1300, to 5k depending on whats done to them.

Sounds like a comp pistol

Regardless buy this immediately, its easily worth 5X the price your buying it for.

Kimber makes a nice piece, snap that deal up.

worth $750 anyday

$250 is a great deal for a Kimber.

we used to live in the big brick joint on hardt/rt75 with the coupola on the roof but my parents moved out of there about 2 years ago. A guy named mark lives there now. real cool guy

post a pic of the gun i might want to buy it

Kimbers are quality guns. I have the kimber elite .45 3inch and would not trade it for any other. 250$ for the gold cup gun is a steal and you need to buy it. I was told i would not be able to buy(from a dealer) one without a high mark up…

Did u get the gun? If not pm me i’ll get it :slight_smile:

Post pictures if so!