List so far-

1)Me
2)Wirenut (friend from Ti)
3)Jammer (probably singh too)
4)Kramer
5)Jon Waite+wife
7)Chris (from Ti)
8)Matt (from Ti)

As per Jammers suggestion, doing a preshow party@The Pearl Street Pub (1 Steuben Pl, Albany, NY 12207) starting at 5PM.

GNR with original line up yes, GNR with bucket head ok… current line up I don’t feel I should have to pay for.
Believe me I am a fan I even still have my old cassette tapes of GNR.

Not going to argue, but I 100 percent guarantee that if you go to a show you’ll be very impressed.

bump with OP edited

I may be down with this show with wifey.

Saw them Saturday in Hartford, CT. Epic. Entire band sounded amazing. But, don’t believe me, find out for yourself. I’m 100 percent sure anyone that goes will agree. Sebastion Bach opening is a plus!!

Show is cancelled …yes I’m serious the venue cancelled not g.n.r

What Jon said…the TU cancelled it not the band

Was wondering y i havent heard anything on the radio this week about it esp seeing as it waa guna be tom night. Why did the venue back out?

Rumor is too much pyrotechnics.

That’s what I heard as well

Same thing happened in 2006, venue in Maine cancelled the show at the last minute once they saw the bands pyro setup.

Kinda B/S since GNR had a similar pyro setup at the Times Union in 2002 (I was there).

It’s the only cancelled show so far on this tour as well

Diff owners diff rules homey

Yeah, it sucks because the tour has been selling great and the shows are AMAZING.

Ah…

Just got the official word from my contact inside the band’s staff that the decision to cancel the show was the promoters, not the bands.