Guys with cars put away for the winter....

End of march depending on the weather…

i didnt haven anything to put away this year…:frowning: but that dont mean u dont have to pull something out for the summmer :wink:

exactly

fingers crossed, 22-24 of march

With house projects going on and working on a big project with my dad’s 55 Chevy I have no desire to even look at my car. After 10+ years of driving the car in the same state, it’s getting a bit boring. If I had the means to do so I would keep my car stored for the next few years and when I’m financially ready and have the time to do what I really want to do to the car, I will do so then.

Never went off the road, driving it each and every day :slight_smile:

The question was posed to “Guys with cars put away for the winter…”

So the poster obviously did not care what girls and guys who didn’t store cars thought about the subject.

Always on the road. When the salts gone, even if its for a day, it’ll be out.

I leave all my vehicles on the road year round. I don’t save enough to deal with the hassles of turning in my plates every year and then re-registering and insuring it come summer time plus, I hate when I miss beautiful days like we had last week. Besides, what happens if my winter-bomb craps out? I still need to get to work. You lose just as much money missing work than you saved by having your car off the road for 5 months(unless you have comp/collision but I have friends that do body-work so I don’t bother).

Obviously and I was just gloating that I enjoy mine each day. That is all.

Car is never off the road I actually drove it once when there wasn’t any salt/snow in December or January don’t remember which.

It will come out when the salt is mostly gone though.

Galvanized chassis.

So as soon as it’s running.

Well aluminum and fiberglass don’t really rust too much, but she isn’t coming out until the weather breaks. If the snow is melted, she will be out. The heat still works great on her, but the plates/ins are off. I need to go to the DMV to put the bike and car on soon.

once my new suspension is installed, all salt is gone, and no snow 4 show…thats when the S comes out

:word:

Car was never “off” the road.

Mine has plates and full insurance. You never know when you’ll get a few warm days after some rain to wash away most of the salt. Plus coverage on a 40-year old car is cheap…

Actually the thread was “Guys with cars PUT away for the winter, WHEN are you bringing them out” Not “when are you putting your car on the road”

okay, as soon as it is warm & relatively dry.

That’s my boy

Then I’ll say first week of May.