GVR4 > M3, B18? Civic, VW x3

Wow, fucking cars were out in full force today…

Nice little drive to DSM meet.

Skunk year type M3 pulls up with DTM exhaust tips, sees my hood, slows down, starts punching it next to me.

Get off at the same exit, hit a light.

I smile, hold at 5500RPM. He revs (i think, i couldn’t hear shit). Light goes green, Sliiiiiiip dump screeching my poor all seasons to hell. 3 cars behind off the get go, shift early into 2nd fall out of full boost he creeps up a little more, turbo spools and pull another 2 cars… end it with about 4 cars between us.

Hit the brakes, he pulls off with his girl into the mall parking lot, wondering what the fuck just kicked his ///Mighty ///M’s ass.

Continue on to my destination on another highway. Hit some traffic.

A clean, Mr.Smith look alike hatch pulls up with a DOHC VTEC tag affixed on his back hatch. Very clean, disc brakes all around. Quiet-ish exhaust.

Traffic lets up, pulls up right on my ass, head him downshift and try to pass me on the right. I do a quick 5-3 (not 2, skunk :stuck_out_tongue: ) revmatch then shift, hammer the gas and pull back my fender instantly, turbo at full boost and he either let off, or it was really slow… because his car turned into a little dot in my rear view.

Get to my destination, eat, drank like 6 bottles of water, talk DSM shit, and do other shit.

Leave. Get back on the highway. Must have been some “pimping of the autos” meet or something because I was swarmed with them once I passed this onramp.

A 1.8T golf was blowing off at me ( :uhh: ) and apparently was a the big gun out of the 3. Slowed to around 55, 3 beeps, go. He pulls a fender while I’m spooling and then it was Sgt. Slaughter time… I don’t think I’ve ever pulled on someone who instigated with me soooooo freakin’ hard.

By the time I was done with 3rd… he was 3 busses behind me, with his 2 friends falling behind him again. Hit the hazards (which I haven’t done in a really really long time) and they flew by me. The kid in a Jetta VR6 drove by and gave me a :tdown: !!! I was like, wtf…

So I totally downshifted again and pulled the 2 cars that jetta pulled on me, and just toyed with him and let off the gas a little. He does his AUTOMATIC DOWNSHIFT ugh… and slowly pulls away from me… then I hit the gas and reel him and sling by him, giving him a very sarcastic thumbs up and big smile.

The group eventually slowed down and I cruised around with them for a couple exits.

They get off the highway and I make my way home.

I do miss this car.

:tspry:

sounds like a good day :tup: to you

:tup: Glad the GVR4 is runing strong.

I think you made all that up bitch!

You’re right… i sold the Galant.

It’s funny because I can totally see your face doing this… :lol: