Gymkhana three

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

1:29 “ah im gonna hit the wall”

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

1:29 “ah im gonna hit the wall”

part 1 is a stupid music video, but there are some cool shots here and there.

part 2 is where the action is.

love that ending, hope i’m not reposting.

Watched it a bit ago, pretty bad ass. The exhaust note on the subaru is far superior to the Fiesta however.

p.s. It is a repost

that was some pretty sick shit. id love to have a place like that to fuck around on

pretty sick. I still think the first one was the best,.

Love his car

yea first one was the best but this is insane aswell. 0-60 1.9 secconds wow i wish i had that, prolly crash though lol

How much do you think that set of donuts at the end set him back? Wheels/tires, motor? So bad ass though :tup:

It was posted in the Ken Block thread, but this %100 deserves it’s own thread. :tup:

i agree, that was cool but i still like the first one the best. the end was kinda funny though

with the money he’s going to make from all the kids pouring into Journeys and PacSun to wear all his shit, does it really matter? :slight_smile:

a pair of wheels is nothing to him, i’m sure

preety sick

Pure awesome.

Mr. Block knows to manhandle that beast.

I think he drifted the subie better but with that being said, it’s still a bad ass video. :tup:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/1936329619.html

i coulda used those rims

I hate him for destroying those wheels, I would have gladly taken them off his hands. lol.
Drifto on that wall is pretty sweet though.

neat

Lol, “slightly used” “never been curbed”? Think its a joke lol