KEN BLOCK GYMKHANA TWO THE INFOMERCIAL (Video)

OH MY GAWD!

Riding on the success of the first Gymkhana Practice video that grabbed the attention of over 20 million viewers worldwide, the Gymkhana TWO video takes infomercials to the next level. Unlike other infomercials, this one sells the products with great action, cinematography, and a dramatic driving performance—and, no stereotypical cheesy informercial pitchman! Produced specifically to market Blocks first-ever Rally TeamWorks Collection, the new video is filled with great driving stunts, surprises, explosions, and a guest appearance from DC team rider, Rob Dyrdek. Filmed at the Port of Los Angeles, expect non-stop motor sport eye-candy as Block hits the all-new course in a custom tuned, high performance, and brand-new Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Visit dcshoes.com/gymkhanatwo for more photos and info on the high-performance video and Blocks complete Teamworks Collection.

http://santi-itnas.blogspot.com/2009/06/ken-block-gymkhana-two-infomercial.html

Disgusting!

wow

nice lol,
that was seriously some theatrical stuff right… top the last one for sure driving and cinematics nothing less from Ken Block persona tho…

Sick post santi,

nice,

wow, that was pretty wicked, i still prefer the first one though, it was more skill oriented, rather than oriented around selling the product.

quite sick

Thread delivers

DAMN!! that was intense

soooooo siiiiiiiick rob dyrdek ken block colabo

good stuff

i want to buy everything in that video…

waterballoons and light tubes were a nice trick.

do you think its all one run or just editing? i think he is good enough to do it all in won but sometimes i wonder

im betting they take the best of each shot and edit that in. just like a skate vid, chances are they wont have perfection on every run

Probably a TON of runs. In some shots, you don’t even see the cameras mounted on the car, and just look at the skid marks on the first turn.

That was unreal +1

rob from rob and big, lol

eh, i liked the first one better. feels like they’re trying to hard in this one.

I liked it. But yeah, many, many runs and then pick the best of each one.

i think this was intense.

i LOVED the slow mo whenever he was close to an object, just grazing it by a hair.

A+

I’ve watched it 5 times now. Never gets boring.

Intense driving. Amazing editing.

+10,000

that was sooo sick!
like everything about that video was cool lol
wish there were more cars though XD