h22a Del Sol

I’ve been looking for a new car…something faster but reliable…anyways i came across this car

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/500518718.html

would this car really run high 12’s?

also if anyone knows anything about this car lemme know…good or bad…obviously the hood is red but thats no biggy

car is about 5 minutes from my house so I might take a look at it when i’m off work

thanks

i would not trust anybody that says an h22 has 250hp with a chipped ecu and exhaust, header, and intake.

not a chance, on slicks beating it bad you might see a high 13. totally drive it hard like you want to break it

A stock Prelude (2800lbs) runs 15s, the Del Sol curb weight is over 2500lbs with a B16, so you can figure with the H22 you are close to the Prelude anyway. A 13 would be a feat, a 12 would be a lie.

Also where is he getting those mileage numbers? Just because every importer everywhere says their engines and trannies average 40k miles…

ok didn’t think so but i saw another random forum on some other website where some dude was saying he had an h22 in a del sol and he ran a 13.3 or somethin but i thought that was pretty low and probably a lie cause he said it was n/a with stock internals

thanks everyone

regardless of how slow it really is, if you could get him down into the mid to low 3’s, it would be a good deal.

Yeah call his bullshit see if you can get him to drop the price…

well yeah i guess we’re all here talking like it’s total shit but an H22 in a Sol is still sweet lol

well i’m gonna take a look at it…so it doesnt run high 12’s…someone probably told him that and he didn’t know…since no one knows about this actual car then i’m just gonna have to see…so i think if i like its in good shape regardless of the miles if i could get him to go down to about 3800 then that’d be a great deal…then i’d have about 2000 left over from selling my car so i’d be in good shape

h22 civics spank stock mustangs and camero’s. I’d be happy with that for 4g’s. You can always build it to run faster with the leftover money

Good thing i didn’t get this car cause someone must of bought it (it was for sale 2 weeks ago by one guy) and now another guy is selling it for 3700…so my guess is there is something wrong with this car