HA HA! Darkstar is going to see the Steelers play the Ratbirds @ M&T

one of the property management companies i’ve been working with is hooking it up. Supposedly they are badass seats too. Cant wait to wear my black and gold in the middle of B-more. The guy that works there that’s hooking me up is also a huge Steeler fan… :cool:

aw

:zzz:

thats awesome, id love to go to any out of town game with a bunch of steeler fans

nice. last time I was in Baltimore to see the Steelers play them, I was this close | | to getting in a fist fight w/ this dumbass chick. I wanted to beat her ass so badly but the boys wouldn’t let me :frowning:

Gang-fight FTW.

-TJ

Want a cookie?

hmm that is only 20 minutes from me, need a hot date in a steeler shirt next to you??? lol

oooh god, you are going to wish you didnt offer that to mike…

what? You think I don’t know how to properly treat a lady? I spent plenty of time in D5.

if you seriously want to go I’ll ask the guy if there are any more tickets available. otherwise, dont play with me heart like that. I’m very fragile. :love:

That is only 2.5 hrs from me, maybe instead of someone that you barely know from the interweb. Maybe you could take someone that has been one of your best friends since you were like 12.

ill be there too in the box spitting on u !!! i got season tickets since i work for the ratbirds :slight_smile:

That would be awesome! I’m totaly in!!! Seriously!

That is only 2.5 hrs from me, maybe instead of someone that you barely know from the interweb. Maybe you could take someone that has been one of your best friends since you were like 12.

Do you have D’s, because mine tend to give me a + in the “I’m going” column. :x: :smiley:

ur only 20 min away from the city ? what part north or south ? im over at owings mills

Silver Spring, MD

Cool. I have to stop by their office to pick up some contracts tomorrow and I’ll ask him.

Do you have D’s, because mine tend to give me a + in the “I’m going” column. :x: :smiley:

she makes a very, very convincing argument. And since when have you EVER cared about football?

boobs>friendship ???

motorboat dem tittays!