look at all you sackriding Steelers fans

half the people on here were :blah: about the Steelers when they were going through their mid season slump. Now this place looks like Steelers central. :greddy:

people that live in pittsburgh > poeple that dont.

i never hated.

not true steelers fans

you also didnt suddenly change to a Steeler avatar and steeler signature. you’re in the clear. :love:

no sackriding here, a football fan i ain’t

hahaha

i’m reppin’ the hope jersey :steelers:

you bought a Mustang? :greddy:

I’ll be pimpin teh 36 on Sunday. It was so awesome at the bars. From what I heard both were packed. The one I was at was turning people away. They set up TV’s outside so they could still watch though. When we won, the bartenders jumped up on the bar and hosed down the crowd with champagne. So awesome. :bowdown:

i never hated,so STFU & go back in the water! :jerkit:

hahahahahha

welcome back fuckhead

Who?

i still do not own a fuckin steeler shirt or jersey. fuck that. i am not a big enough fan to buy a shirt that i can care less about… i will watch the game. root for the home team. learn a few things about the game. hope that bettis does well and that everyone else does well also. if they lose. oh well it will suck because all the psychos out there will be pissed come monday. but im not gonna beat any women sunday night. i may spank a few but thats another story.

if you didnt hate, then I guess I’m not talking about you… find a hose and blast that sand out of your vag.

:wavey:

if u wasnt up it,it wouldnt be sandy :fart:

I hate how it’s now trendy to root for the steelers.