SUPERBOWL

Steelers bitches.

LOL…Jake “Lumber Jack” Plummer decided to to play very well today

Geeeeer i h8 that city! most of the city is redneck racist white trash!

Go cry me a river. We’re the shit.

uh oh…i smell drama a brewin :stuck_out_tongue:

i totally agree :wink: j/k, i just hate hate hate the city.

no drama im not totally serious but of all the places i have been in my life i have noticed that pittsburgh has pertty bad residents

Oh how clever:bloated:

I don’t like Pitt but I like them better than the Broncos

Jake the snake… ugh… mother fucker

Go Bettis… he needs to win.

i called it, they came into the playoffs on a roll. i’d like to see seattle win the nfc side, should be a good superbowl either way tho :tup:

Why what’s your deal? Unless you were mobbed and anal raped by a gang of mullet yinzers then I don’t see how you could possibley “hate hate hate” any place with such passion.

And just because YOU, and of course others, “hate” Pittsburgh for whatever reason, still doesn’t mean the Steelers are any less then great and I think they deserve it.

Made my point already, its a city full of racists and the whole general attitude of alot of people in it, i dont really want it to blow up or anything, like i said no drama. The team is another story, they beat 2 superior teams that didn’t show up to either game. I don’t think anyone will argue with me about that. If anything look at the indy game, they handed the game over to the steelers.

i’m no steeler fan myself, but man give some credit where it is due. you think its just coincidence that they took care of the bronco’s and colts with so much ease? they are for real. its not because the other teams didn’t show up. they got outplayed and outcoached hands down.

ugghhh

another interseption

number 17…YOU SUCK

GO PANTHERS!

:lol:

smith is the panthers

woooooooooow did carolina just get a gift. they called block in the back on that seattle punt return earlier which was VERY questionable, then let this one stand?? if your gonna call a tight game atleast keep it conistent…

Finally someone said it. Thank you.

your welcome lol

steelers win, lets go seatle