Official AFC NFC Championship thread

Go Go Go!

p.s. steelers ftw

:word:

that was the most insane game evar yesterday. vanderjagt chokes? awesome :wink:

bowl predictions? carolina and pittsburgh, but denver will give them one hell of a run.

Carolina > * Fuck your Steelers, the Colts gave that game away…

I gotta go with the bronco…Because they arent the goddamn steelers.

Superbowl - Carolina vs Pittsburgh

fuck Seattle, fuck Denver

Denver and Pittsburgh will be a hell of a game… but Pitsburgh will run the table against them then beat Carolina in the Superbowl.

Stop saying that!!! Do you realize what people in pittsburgh are like whne they win?? Seriously they are already annoying enough when ido down there in the off season.

go broncs

overcocky assholes FTL

Thank you!

Broncos - Seattle

What are you talking about? I say something once and I’m told to stop? lol… Satlle doesn’t have a chance against Carolina and I think Pittsburgh is a better all around team than Denver. Simple opinionated statement is all. :slight_smile:

Besides, as long as the AFC wins that’s all that matters… I wouldn’t mind either AFC team to win.

I don’t want you to stop i aws just joking, alot of people seem to want pittsburgh to win out. I just hate the city thats all, nothing against you buddy. Sorry bout the confusion though.

Same here, I hate the city.

I hate how cities get after they win the superbowl. Going to Tampa Bay a couple years ago and All I seen was bucs stuff everywhere. Sooo annoying. I don’t want any city close to buffalo to win! :slight_smile:

bah, I lived in pittsburgh in 5 years.

and indy was handed that game at multiple times and they still couldn’t pull it off.

These teams suck. Chargers-Colts > any game combination left

You make a good point. I have relatives that live in Massachusets(sp?) and they are huge Patriots fans. They are always so frickin’ annoying about how good their team is… well now I can say was… :).

The only reason I would pick Pittsburgh now is because I’ve always liked Bill Cower as a coach and he deserves to win this one. But I’ll be just as happy if Denver wins it instead.

Thats true. I actually hated him until i seen a documentary on him on the NFL network. He is actually a pretty cool guy. And his girls are hot.

S E A T T L E :tup:

:word: