NFL Playoff Thread

Anyone else getting in on pools at work or where ever else? I’m on the line with a couple picks.

Miami/Baltimore:
I want Miami to win so damn bad, just because. But I know Baltimore will rape them and not let them get away with a wildcat offense that otherwise works great for them, so they get my pick.

San Diego/Indianapolis:
As much as I think the Chargers want this game more, the Colts are too consistent to bet against. Plus they are on a 9 game winning streak. I’m doubtful on this, though. Mainly because of the Chargers wanting it, but also because it is in SD. So I’m not completely decided on it yet.

Minnesota/Philadelphia:
Minnesota gets my pick here. Philly can’t seem to get their shit together and I am one to think that last weeks game against Dallas was more of a fluke than anything. Dallas beat the shit out of themselves in that game.

Atlanta/Arizona:
With Turner at back and healthy, I gotta go with Atlanta. Arizona’s running game is fucking garbage lately. Hightower should have stuck to his goal line carries. Warner is an awesome QB, but with Boldin not at %100, Fitzpatrick isn’t going to be able to do everything himself. If Boldin doesn’t play, Fitzpatrick is getting double coverage, and Breaston may get lucky, but not enough to salvage a win IMO. I go with ATL here.

Opinions/Arguments/Discussions/Confessions?

Go.

GO BILLS!

Sorry, my interest in football pretty much ends when the Bills season is over.

On the plus side, it usually means I get far more free Sundays than fans of other teams.

i’ll add more to this later, but all i can say is its a wonderful year when the patriots and cowboys both miss the playoffs :slight_smile:

Bills were a joke to watch, Dick Jauron probably wont have a job in the next coming days lol

and Jay, that is a great thing lol

Meh, I enjoy football in general. It’s why I can’t get shit done at all on Sundays.

Yeah its hard to watch when the bills do so shitty, i felt like i was only watching them for a laugh because you cant take them seriously

shut up pillow!

srsly tho. i’ll enjoy watching, but now since bills dont make it yet again, and now the bears are out, i have nobody to cheer for :frowning:

but yes…glad the pats didnt make it

Fuck people. Talk about teams that are IN the playoffs. We all know who didn’t make it. There is a bills thread to talk shit in. lol

This years playoffs will be interesting for sure

the chargers sure could user Merriman right about now :frowning:

yeah, i dont really see the chargers going anywhere to be honest

I really dislike the Miami Dolphins.

go Vikes! lol

DOLPHINS SUCK!!! Totally agree with you

i’m not writing them off just yet…they lost by 1 to the steelers and on a last second field goal against the colts, and always match up well against indy. should be a good game

will be a good game, just dont see them getting to far

absolutely. But I think Indy is more clutch when they need to be. Chargers have had a way of breaking down lately. (Not that Indy is as solid as they were last year, but you get my point i’m sure)

oh trust me i know, being a chargers fan i’ve seen it all this year :lol:

Yeah, if the bills beat the chargers, anyone can but anyways, back on topic, like paulo said, san diego has a pattern of breaking down late in the game and giving it up…