Official NFL PLAYOFFS Thread

Post up your thoughts and predicitons here in this thread.

Im expecting Green bay to win today.They have been playing good D as of late and the eagles have been playing pretty poor besides that comeback against the giants.

I expect it to be a close game and the score to go over 47. If Greenbay can get its running game going they will win.Rodgers has been lighting it up as of late.

I don’t really care much as long as the games are entertaining, lol.

Like the Marshawn Lynch run for Seattle;

https://youtu.be/BKVEttPqvmE

He runs like he drives :rimshot:

Loving that starks is tearing it up for the packers.

same… i’d like to see Vick keep going though. it’s an interesting story.

and yeah Starks is ripping out there… he’s from buffalo they said? any of you guys know him or banged his sister?

Yeah hes from the Falls. He was a beast. Glad the packers won.

glad to see vick lose, and limp off the field.

packers are going all the way this year.

Yeah he played for UB!

The remaining AFC field is really a bag of dicks. I’m rooting for the Ravens by default there. In the NFC, I would be OK with GB or Atlanta, wouldn’t mind Seattle but they have no chance of winning two road games. Just don’t want to see that whiny bitch Cutler join Eli Manning and Tom Brady as douchebag QB’s with rings.

How is Eli a douche? You should suck the whole bag of dicks for that comment.

I agree with the AFC picture…bleak. I definitely want to see Green Bay take the NFC.

For that shit he pulled when he was coming out of the draft. wah wah wah I don’t want to play for san diego, I’m gonna sit out, my dad and brother are good QB’s so I must be too…You just don’t pull that shit. I’m a Chargers fan, I am required to hate him.
If his name was Elisha Smith, instead of Manning, he wouldn’t be starting in the NFL right now. SUPER overrated.

Def agree that Eli is overrated. And he was the highest paid NFL player last year wasn’t he?

Steelers finally get that 7th ring?

I’ll give you the first part…but he is NOT super overrated. I don’t really think anyone really rates him high at all to tell you the truth. Hell I had him as a backup on my fantasy team the whole seasoon. I played Rivers every week besides the charger’s bye week. I don’t think he has one of the best arms in the league, but I think he excels in reading defenses for sure. When he has good receivers, he completes passes because he knows how to change the play at the line based on the defense. His shitty amount of INTs this season was MOSTLY tipped balls. His passes were maybe a bit high, but a lot of them were just shitty luck.

agreed…i like you

LINDROS!!!

Don’t know him, but played against him in 2004, very good player, but blew it on the last play of the game when he slipped and fell at the 5 yard line. Also played with both Rob and Chris Gronkowski, complete monsters came out of WNY high schools 2003-2008… Can’t forget Naaman Roosevelt (St. Joes –> UB –> Bills)

on fire… jabari greer slips off of lynch as if he is covered in motor oil

don’t talk shit about the BIG E bud! Lindros was the man, when he was with leclaire and renburg, shit was unstoppable… until Stevens knocked him the fuck out

Predictions today… Steelers win, Packers win.