*Official NFL Championship Games Thread*

who y’all riding with?

im going Saints
im going … pat…Indy Finally will do it.

DA BEARS!!!

[color=Black][size=2]:inbeforethom: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/color][/size]

Sick of the Pats but, Indy has had their chances and will choke again. Saints run all over Bears, and Grossman proves again, why a 14-3 team has had a QB controversy all year.

Pats win 20-17

Saints win 31-21

I hope I’m wrong about the Colts though. I really do hate Brady and that horseshoe he and his teammates have up their ass.

Saints, i could give two shits about the AFC anymore, from the winner all we’re gonna hear about is either brady this and brady that, or manning this and manning that and i can’t stand either of them :tdown:

I still think peyton is less annoying, his commercials make me lol. Howver he is related to Eli…

Bears and Colts :tup:

INDY, nuff said.<------ please be right.

ive given up on rooting for a team cause that only ends in their demise.
seriously, my teams were the chargers, indians, sabres, jazz, gonzaga bulldogs, and my favorite golfer was phil mickelson. there are so many nonsense ways that they all lost championships/playoff games its ridiculous.

if i watch it will be for entertainment purposes only

^^ :lol:

I’d like to see Peyton and Brees shoot it out.

I expect to see the Pat’s dismantle da Bears though.

mmmm Playoffs.

what a terrible call . he was down. chi take over at NO 30

it did look like he was down…

but oh well … im happy :slight_smile:

Saints are beating themselves.

TJ is on FIRE right now

TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNN BEARSSSS

Saints = kneedeepinshit

brees can over come that lead… looks like they finally got somthing going there on that last drive :tup:

88 yards… siq.

i liked the commercial where everyone was talking shit about the teams in the pre-season… “bush deserves to be on a winning team, such a shame”

Word

TOUCHDOWN, that was hot

WOW!!!