Official NFL PLAYOFFS Thread

Ravens, Packers, Bears, Patriots

NE vs GB in SB

Fucking steelers have every ref in the NFL in their back pocket. Them and the patriots. At least if they play each other next week it will be the only fairly called game they get.

Go Pack.

With every post you make your IQ goes down another 10 points.

Steelers received 9 penalties yesterday for a total of 93 yards. Yeah, the refs just love us.

The only team in the NFC playoff picture that would even stand a chance against any of the remaining AFC teams would be Green Bay. Just look at the 2010 head to head stats. The only NFC playoff team that had any success against any of the the four top AFC teams was the Fudge-Packers.

Once again, you open your mouth and prove beyond all doubt that you know absolutely nothing.

I suggest that you just need to STFU and DIAF.

Well at least you’re not taking it personally…

I really dont see how the patriots have the refs paid off.I watch them every week I can on tv( not cause im a fan i just always bet them). They seem legit.

Predictions for today Bears pull it out but seattle covers the spread.Patriots win but jets cover the spread

:bigclap: to the Jets

well, i hate the jets but i hate the patriots even more so i guess today was a good day. would have liked to see more production outta seattle but what do ya expect with a 7-8 team that fell into the playoffs by mistake. i do agree that the officiating was horrible and played a huge roll in the pit/balt game. i guess ill have to root for pits>jets next week and green bay>chicago. This sucks, theres no teams i realy like at all in the playoffs this year. :frowning:

i dont really follow football but these playoffs have been pretty interesting thus far. Good game by the Jet’s yesterday. Off the opening drives i though the Pats looked incredible but they shut off almost immediately afterwards.

steelers got some calls, dirty birds got some calls…pretty ridiculous officiating across the board. Steelers have officiating leaning against them most of the time…got away with a few this weekend though for sure.

Go steelers!

This game is amazing, lol;

http://cdn.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/gameimages/RyanGame-Feature.jpg

Man, I hope the packers win the superbowl.

THAT IS AWESOME!!! HAHA

I really don’t see how anyone except Steeler fans can be pulling for them in the super bowl. Go pack!

After watching both games this last weekend, I think I want the Steelers to win too.

… And now I’m going to play more GODDAMN SNACK TIME :tup:

Not that we need any more support…the Steeler nation is pretty vast…but why would this be the case?

Just because the Steelers already have 6?

Not that we need any more support…the Steeler nation is pretty vast…but why would this be the case?

Just because the Steelers already have 6?

-They have a ton of them already, including two recent ones
-They have some of the dirtiest players in the league (Harrison, Ward, etc)
-Their games are usually boring defensive slopfests on a shitty field.
-They are blessed with bad calls going their way in the playoffs
-Their quarterback is a rapist
-Their coach looks just like Dr. Foreman on House that is a buzzkill and nobody likes (OK, this isn’t actually a reason, just funny)
-Green Bay has the whole underdog thing going for them, being a #6 seed, and are just a lot more exciting to watch.

Haha funny that success is the number one reason for the hate. The packers are a similar enough team to the Steelers that most of us have been hopin to see them in the big game. 2 of the best fan bases out there and 2 teams not afraid to play some damn football. Gonna be yet another exciting Steeler game, sorry about your hard feelings, sounds rough to be comin from your seat. We’ll be enjoyin it here in the 'burgh for sure.

Reasons I want the packers to win

• Pitt Fans BLOW
  • QB-pedobear action
  • Rodgers is the best of the young QB’s in the league IMO
  • I like cheese
  • I want to watch GB rub this one in Favre’s wrinkly face