Superbowl XLIII!!!!

Anyone else pumped about the game?
Who do you want to win
What are you doing blah blah

I am having a party at my casa and of course will be hoping Pittsburgh can pull off a NFL franchise record of most Vince Lombardi trophies. It should be a classic game of offense vs defense and overall just a good game of ball.

sadly i havent actually “watched” the superbowl since xxxix

I’m only picking the Cards because if they win, it will bump me up in my pool for a nice payout. I WANT them to win, but I really think the Steelers will win.

STEELERS!!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

!
!

!
!
!

!
!
!
!

!!

steelers have won enough. i hope arizona wins. they sorta remind me of buffalo only better.lol

i want to see Arizona win just because they never been there before

ill be watching hockey. a mans game.

I just can’t wait for the commercials.

Its been awhile.

You are fat and suck at sports and life in general.

Hockey is no more of a mans game than football, soccer, baseball, auto racing, golf.

You are a fat fucking tool if you think anything other than that.

ahhh…I feel better.

Cards by 10

:picard:

Where’s the bacon option on this pole?? I am not too excited about the game this year although I am OBVIOUSLY going to watch.

you cannot compare hockey to baseball or golf, god you suck, just because your hopped up on testosterone and beer, while eating preztles and playing grab ass with all yourfriends, having overly homo moments while watching a slow ass game, dosent make it a mans game. maybe a gay mans game, but ILC isnt here.

so yes, its been a while but no you still arent any good at it.

the fact that you grouped golf with auto racing shows how much of a raging popped collar faggot you are. Stop playing grab ass with your friends and get laid, you bring so much anger too the internet, its obvious your wrists are sore.

Dude can you please do everyone here a favor and get the fuck out of the Superbowl thread with your bullshit. It is not even worth it to me to try and argue with you.

oh… and die too.

YAYYY PRETZLES

FUCK YOU.

Mods please ban. :picard:

OT: SUPERBOWL!!

PITTSBURGH

by 2 td’s

I voted Steelers

Steelers crew… I guess.

shittsburgh… ugggg …

• I hope ben cheesburger gets ko’d
  • I hope there are solid commercials on :tup: