pgh goin to the

superbowl

i cant believe no new threads about this

WHO THE FUCK DEY?!

not cincy?:ugh2:

no way

:steelers::steelers:

i wish philly would have fun, arizoan is a scary tram, 2 great receivers, 3 good rb’s, and a great qb, and a coach who knows our defense…

Let’s go Cardinals!!!

I wouldnt worry bout their RBs… Phillys D is soft compared to the Ravens and Steelers D. Boldin still looks hurt so not so sure he is a threat either… Warner/Fitz is what we need to worry bout

i ma NOT worried about thier team but i AM worried about wizenhunt, you are right hew does know our D but he also does not know our new coaches strategy and def as well as off. I was rooting for arizona to get in casue i think philly would of been a tougher team to beat. I am still worried as well but have confidence in the stillers and thier game.:x:

NIGGA WE DEY!! What a brutal,awesome game!! Time to fill Tampa with black and gold:)

^ that’s a given! ever see a cardinal fan ??? :rofl:

AMEN son! Ray lewis is nothing but a trashy, guilty, POS nigger. I’m sorry but he is and as far as i am concerned i hope his house is burnt down when he gets home and his dog is hanging form a tree!

he did it himself

burnt his house down and hung his dog?:op:

How bout CLARK knockin that nigga the fuck out and getting carted off…(if you watch alot of tv)…PUT A SNUGGIE ON THAT GUY AND SEND HIM HOME!!

LMFAO! A snuggie!! two for the price of one if you act fast! That hit from CLARK was fucking great! Watch it in slow motion replay and watch his head go limp and fall back, ni**er got knocked the fuck out for a second or two!

Yea and he was shakin on the ground after,as if someone shot a raven out of the sky and was shakin its last life away!! NICE FUCKIN ONE CLARK(he might be on pittspeed??)

I shot a raven during hunting season this year does that count?:bigok:

YEP YEP!! ONE LAST BIRD TO KILL…GO WACK A FUCKIN CARDNIAL NOW PIMP!!

Me!