HA! HA! I got promoted!!!1

quirky guy kept bitching about his schedule, and all the managers kept saying how much better i was than he was, even though ive only been here a few months they canned him and immediately gave me his position. This means i get a raise, and am officially an Auditor. basically it means that i get at least 40 hours a week, and the work is basically the same i just have to do the books at the end of the night when i work midnights. Also puts me in perfect position to be promoted to Front Desk Supervisor in the summer, which they are already talking about me doing. that should be coming close to $10/hr. , cause we automatically get a raise in May. its a happy day in ocean city!

Sucky thing is i have to work with him a few more times because he’s gonna finish out his schedule. Thats gonna be hella akward. yeah, sorry you got fired, but haha now i got your job. lol

congrats:cool:

cool shit… congrats… does that mean I get a better rate on my room for the car show this year? :smiley:

whats the place you work at again? website…congrats by the way

:cool:

congratulations

Originally posted by dg11
whats the place you work at again? website…congrats by the way

yeah maybe you could schedule us all a week free on the computer :slight_smile:

hehe

Do you get benefits, like health insurance, and 401k (to make Cutty happy :wink: )?

congrats

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Do you get benefits, like health insurance, and 401k (to make Cutty happy :wink: )?
:bigthumb:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
:eek3: