HA! HA! I'm getting promoted!!!111one

to a new position. I’m gonna be the recreation director of the Francis Scott Key. Upper level management position. Salary, a budget, 2-4 people working directly underneath me, my own office…blah blah blah. Not 100% sure what all the position is gonna entail (since the position has not existed in the past). I will no longer have anything to do with the day to day operations of the front desk. It should be pretty cool, but its also kinda intimidating. With the new building with the indoor pool and all that fun shit being built at the back of the property, we’ll be the 2nd largest hotel in Ocean City by rooms (233 rooms) and largest by amount of property (14 acres).

:eek3:

wow…congrads man!!! give me a good price this summer

thats cool that u have ppl working for you now!!! hella sweet

sweet deal… hook up a pittspeed vacation to OC next season!

i did this last summer, and only mark, whitey, and turbotalon came. :dunno:

congrats

congratulations mike

i sent a pm asking about july

yep i got it. I was only in to work for an hour or two today for a meeting. Next time im working behind the desk I’ll look that shit up for ya and get back to you.

awesome Mike! I am glad to hear it!

Congrats!

:beer:

:cookie:

Congrats Mike!

Congrats man… that’s awesome! Maybe I can actually make it out there this year… airfair is a biatch though. But really big congrats that’s really great news!

-TJ

:love:

fo shizzle. and you better come before you get killed by some random tornado/flood/mudslide/earthquake/wildfire that you Cali :greddy:'s love so much.

on a side note, the new building is gonna have a big ass pavillion and firepit an’at. Perfect for a BBQ. I think Whitey and everyone that came down last summer had a good time in spite of crappy weather and limited time. We should definately do it again this summer.

i’m game…

Good job man. Best of luck

Congratulations. :slight_smile: