Attn: All those Ocean City Bound....

Aight, first things first. the entire hotel is booked, but Ive got an ace up my sleeve. I can pull out 2 rooms, because someone has 2 rooms reserved, but their deposit check was due today, and it didnt show. I can cancel them and book them out. First come, first serve. They’ll have 2 double beds and a full kitchen. Nicest rooms we have here. They’re goin for 89/night + tax. Ill be working from 4-12 the rest of the week. Im not gonna cancel them until I have people that want them, so if you call up and dont speak with me, whoever you speak with will tell you the hotel is booked and wont give you the room.

Aight, now for some directions. Its extremely fucking easy to get down here. If you get lost, then you suck.

Take the turnpike out to Breezewood.

Take I-70 East the whole way to Baltimore

I-70 will end, you will want to take I-695 (Baltimore beltway), either East or South, I cant remember which, but you will want to go towards Baltimore.

Take I-695 till you hit I-97. I-95 is in there also, but dont get confused. You want to take I-97 South, towards the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

After a fairly short stint on 97, you need to again look for signs towards the Bay Bridge, specifically US Route 50 East. Once you are on 50, you are good to go. 50 takes you directly into the heart of downtown Ocean City, and Francis Scott Key Motel rests directly on 50 just before you get into Ocean City itself. You will pass through Easton, Cambridge, and Salisbury, in that order. Once you hit Salisbury you are about 25 minutes out. Once you are almost in OC, you will see a Wal-Mart on the right. Then you’ll see Old Bridge Road, Keyser Point Road, Stephen Decatur Highway (Rt. 611), in that order. All will have stoplights. Once you pass Stephen Decatur Highway, Start looking to your right. The FSK will be between that road and Glof Course Road. If you go too far, you will cross a drawbridge and be right in downtown OC.

Tips: DO NOT GO ANY FASTER THAN 10 OVER ANYWHERE ON ROUTE 50 Especially the first few miles after getting off the Bay Bridge, and the stint between Salisbury and Ocean City. I would keep it right on the speed limit in those areas. This road is watched like a fucking hawk all summer long, ESPECIALLY this time of the summer with all the Senior Week fags coming down.

You will need $2.50 to cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge eastbound, but not on the way back.

This trip, depending on rest stops and how fast you want to play out on turnpike and I-70, can be done anywhere from 5-6 hours.

Check-in time here is 2:30. I’ll be working here at the hotel till 4pm. If you need help, get lost, or any shit like that, I can be reached at 1-800-213-0088. However, promptly at 4, Im getting the fuck out of here to go get into some shenannigans.

Any questions, comments, concerns, any shit like that, PM me.

i will probably be coming in late friday night since i only get out of work at 6. unless their is a way to take a half day but i am betting since i just started i will just have to work till 6.

:hsdance:

i call dibs on one of the rooms, i’ll let you know a definate yes or no by tomorrow night. but chances are it’s for sure.

thanks

:cool:

Call sometime between 4pm-12pm.

1-800-213-0088 when yo find out for sure. Ask for Mike.

does my room have a kitchen in it :confused:

Id be there if I had my car back on the road :sadwavey:

ok, i work tomorrow night but i’ll try to sneak away to put in a phone call… u in the same time zone right? don’t wanna call an hour early or anything. and does ur hotel have a website or anything i can browse over and to show the misses?

no.

Your room: http://www.landart.com/tour/OCMD/FSKtours/tours/MdDePaVaCa/large.htm

yeah, same time zone.

catch a ride with someone. :finger:

oh oh oh, i wanna see one for my room

:itr41:

my room is next to your right? it says i have a ranch though that had the kitchen and stuff guess not

yea, wtf is the technical term used for my style room i’d be getting? that place can’t be simple and say things like standard or deluxe room…

nah, ranch is the cheaper of the rooms here. Were you planning on whipping us up a quiche instead of enjoying the beach/bitches? :finger:

j/k

Yeah you are right over by my room and SP71Supra’s room.

The rooms with kitchens are the efficencies, aka the NY, NJ, OH buildings. The only people that usually rent them are people that stay for a full week.

Efficency room. NY, NJ, OH building.

http://www.landart.com/tour/OCMD/FSKtours/tours/NyNjOh/large.htm

got one of those rotating view things for that kind of room?

edit: nevermind, thanks :doh:

so… is there a shower in these bitches? coz i see a sink… and beds… and a kitchen… and a hair dryer, but um. shower, bath tub, anything for cleaning?

no, we have a team of Sweedish bikini models on staff that come to your room and sponge bathe you.

:hahano: :hahano: :hahano: :hahano: :hahano:
but seriously… where’s the shower?