Attn: All those Ocean City Bound....

:eek3: actually, now that i’ve seen your other post. i’d like to sign up for the euro girls sponge bathing session :cuddle: :hsdance:

There’s a shower, you’re just gonna have to take my word for it. :slap:

ok, i just didn’t see it in that animated picture thing

wtf kind of hotel dosent have a shower

ur little enuff to shower in the sink! :wink:

i would of been there this weekend but my friend that was going to pay for everything invited 3 girls to come down with us… and well one ext s-10 zr2… only has 3 seats… 4th would of been ok… but 5! lol… 5-6 hour trip… hearing them bitch… lol… NOT HAPPENING… ill just wait till next week when ill be there for the week!

what day is the car show anyway?

bump

bump bump… that’s the sound of the fifteens while they hittin’ in my trunk.

we’re the Kottonmouth Kings and we dont give a fuck!

im still thinking of going but i already have a room and car spot just need to find some hiden cash to get 2 rear tires and some spending cash when im there

ohh and install my brakes n pads :frowning: dammit i wish iwouldve known sooner !

just start a new thread!!!it been a couple days with out one!!!

:blah: Thats nice and all… but what about us pimps with GPS navigation in the ride?? lol… can you give me an address so I can “relax :cool:” the whole ride down and not pay attention to the directions?

PS - The Supra wont be making it this year it needs more work done before it leaves the garage, hell it might not even get driven this year! Im bringing the Denali and the GSX-R down… I could being the Supra down but it wont be able to hit boost without the right ignition I need, thats the ONLY thing holding me back besides a new set of tires and insurance. Ever since I bought this bike on my own im broke. Oh well ill setill have fun, im 21 now and its senior week… thats all I have to say!

That sucks that the supra wont be making the trip. Heres the address for all you ballers with Navigation.

12806 Ocean Gateway
Ocean City, MD 21842

But in all honesty, you wont even care that you dont have the Supra. Days will be filled with beaches and bitches, nights will be filled with bitches and beer. :cool:

bitches…and…beer…and… :cool:

^^^

8===D >-x–o