Ocean City Car Show June 11-12th 2005

After taking to Whitey and BJ at WOW, I submitted for time off at work and it was approved. Does anyone plan on going down to this? What about hotels in the area?

Here is the link for those who don’t know what I’m talking about.
http://www.occarshow.com/html.asp

bump since whitey asked me last night what hotel we were staying at, and we don’t even know who all is going… :confused:

i am going definitely, me and gina were looking for hotels last night… we had a blast down there last time

i may wanna go

what prices have you found so far? if you want to PM me them that is fine also.

looking around 100 - 200 a night

what day are you leaving to go down?

Haha, this show rocks. Year 3 for me!

what about mikes hook-up

i dunno, personally that hotel was a dump and it was like 150 a night… and way off the strip. i would rather pay to be on the beach.

yeah, the best places are right on the beach or right on the boardwalk…thats where the most action is…june is senior trip time too, hahha, i just may be in for this

Im looking for places that are up from the boardwalk… and I doubt most of those places down there are taken by now…

mmmmm beach…

Whitey if we find rooms cheep do you want to rrom with us or are you and gina getting your own rooms?

just got my rooms now… Staying June 11 and 12. we are staying at the Dunes Manor Hotel. Real nice, on the water and just 14 blocks from the convention center.
Oceanfront corner room with a balcony for a total of 418.00 . works for me! I would be weary of some of the cheaper rooms down there…

Dunes Manor Hotel & Dunes Motel
2800 Baltimore Avenue
Ocean City, MD 21842
410-289-1100 OR 800-523-2888

if it was after june 19 i would go i dont wanna go down their when i’m under 21 again

yeah we found some to. We’ll post it up once brad gets them reserved. They are suits as well. Saw pictures and its not a chain so I can’t see them lying on the pictures. ours were 169 a night and facing the Isle of Wight Bay.

yeah it was kinda lame for you last year, next year it will be a blast though!

Welp we have two rooms reserved for this place.

http://www.coconutmalorie.com/index.php

It seems pretty pimp and I can’t see the pictures lying due to it not being a chain resort. The layout of the rooms seems cool and its up the strip enough to be semi quiet for when I want to crash and relax yet close enough to the convention center.

Also we are going up Friday and leaving sunday evening. I would rather get back late sunday night / Early Monday morning so jenn doesn;t burn up all her vacation time. None the less we’ll be there So far its Me, Jenn, Brad, and Jeff…

the rooms aint gonna even matter unless its raining the beach the sluts (for your girl of coarse) all the blowoffs and frames scraping will make it the best show of all summer