3 rooms left for the show....

Whitey has already spoken for one of them.

There are two rooms with 2 double beds goin for $79/night. and one room with a kitchen and 2 beds for $99.

SP71Supra
Darkstar
turbotalon91
Whitey

Are all the people will have rooms as of this point for sure. As ive said before, my room can sleep 6 (two double beds and a pull out couch), so if any of you are strapped for cash, you can just throw me a 20 or whatever and you can crash in my room. Also, any of the other rooms can have a cot put in them to hold 2 more people (although if you have an airbed I’d bring that, or you can plan to be so drunk by the end of the night that you dont care if you sleep on the floor :D).

Im gonna be working midnight-8am the next couple nights, so if you want a room, drop me a PM with info for me to contact you, or call down here to the hotel when im working.

Dates are Fri June 4-Sun June 6. If you are low on cash and dont think you can make it down, dont worry about it. We will find somewhere for you to crash, and you dont even have to go into the show if you dont want to. Beach and bitches are free! There will be plenty of car action at night, if you know what i mean… :naughty:

www.occarshow.com

How long of a drive is it from Pittsburgh to Ocean City?

like 6 or 7 hours

A good friend of mine is graduating on the 4th… so I doubt I’d be able to make it down there until very late friday night. Would it still be worthwhile to just come down there Saturdday, and stay over night and come home sunday?