So i got a new job...

Working the front desk at a Motel…

$7.50 first 30 days, then $7.75

after 6 months, 401K, benefits, insurance… big raise…

After one day at work, they came right out and told me they think im uber smart and they are gonna want me to become front desk supervisor before next summer. That should be decent money, im guessing between 10-12 an hour. best of all, i get to sit on my ass and play on the internet.

:cool:

Originally posted by Darkstar
they came right out and told me they think im uber smart

:nuts: :hahano:

uhm… good job… what hotel?

is this in pittsburgh or ocean city?

Ocean Shitty.

its not a great job or anything, but its better than waiting tables or flipping burgers… waiting tables=dick in the wintertime.

So if I were to come out there could you hook me up w/ a free room?

-TJ

Front desk means you get to see what room the hot ass is staying in. :cool:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
Front desk means you get to see what room the hot ass is staying in. :cool:

What happenned to the uber bouncing job?

Originally posted by tjZ28
So if I were to come out there could you hook me up w/ a free room?

-TJ

right now we have rooms for $35.00 a night during the week. 50 on the weekends… and i can get you 20% off of that…

and yes, i get to see where the hot ass goes… but its mostly just mean looking drug dealers this time of year… we have the cheapest rates in town so they flock here.

Originally posted by silvrhand
What happenned to the uber bouncing job?

the day after my first night i had to go back to Pittsburgh for a week to deal with the funeral or my girlfriends ex-boyfriend. She went out with him for like 6 years and was still friends with him. He killed his new girlfriend (8 hollowpoints out of a Walther PPK), then shot himself in the head. When i got back my boss had hired 2 new guys, so he didnt have any hours for me.

wow $7.50. Excellent career move. Did you ever consider getting an education and making some real money?

Originally posted by ChopNDrop
wow $7.50. Excellent career move. Did you ever consider getting an education and making some real money?

hahaha - that just struck me as funny, sorry darkstar.

Dark - weren’t you going to rmu? Why don’t you finish?

It’s a start faggort, what do you do for a living?

how much do you make?

grow up man :bash: mike, time to put webcams in the rooms you rent to strippers :eek3:

bouncing = bad ass

the thought had crossed my mind… but ive always just wanted to live in a van down by the river… :dunno:

wow i know so many people w/ EdjaMacations and still have shit…
so whats the point to this post:confused:

the point is he is trying to make himself look cool or something… but he is just maaking himself look like an ass.

Chopndrop: Please, inform us as to your education and employment. Were all dying to know.

Yah it’s cool at first…

Then you have shit like 3 people with guns pulled beating some dude up and you are supposed to break it up…

Things get different after that and you realize it’s not worth it.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
bouncing = bad ass