So i got a new job...

Originally posted by silvrhand
Yah it’s cool at first…

Then you have shit like 3 people with guns pulled beating some dude up and you are supposed to break it up…

Things get different after that and you realize it’s not worth it.

nope we stay inside :smiley: and wait till all that shit is over with or i break out the trusty mag light and brass knucks.

Hehe,

That’s what I would do, kind of hard when it happens right in the middle of the club, besides it’ll get old after a while, just wait :slight_smile:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
nope we stay inside :smiley: and wait till all that shit is over with or i break out the trusty mag light and brass knucks.

I am 24, have a doctorate and am a pharmacist. Making over 65K at 24 sure is nice!

haha i’m 24 with only a 4 year degree work as a broker and make that much, sometimes more… beeatch… making you look like a pseudo succesfull arrogant fag sure feels nice

fact is, unless you’re making $500,000 a year you’re a small fish… we all are… so go fuck off.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ChopNDrop
I am 24, have a doctorate and am a pharmacist. Making over 65K at 24 sure is nice!

not really…ive seen a lot better

but that isnt bad

although I’ll admit im not making $65,000

yeah… i wasn’t going to say anything because i don’t make money… but i make around 40k and i’m 21… been making it since i was 18 and have 1.5k left if school loans and i don’t even have my degree yet… how much did that doctorate cost ya?

rookee… why don’t you hook me up with the inside scoop for my pension… i need some advice :cool:

ahhh yes, the interweb… where everyone is a baller who clears over $40,000 a year… :rofl:

Originally posted by 1320
ahhh yes, the interweb… where everyone is a baller who clears over $40,000 a year… :rofl:

actually i work hourly and comission.

My base pay rate is $12.15/hr. I have 2 years of college (uncompleted). I just got paid today and my YTD including comissions is $37,562.87, and I started working there on Feb 15, 2003.

So figuring the holiday season will be good hopefully (I work for Nextel) I should see over $40,000.

damn Legal, your paid! looks like i should have payed a little better attention at CC. 65K at 24 is real nice, add that with wife’s salary and you are living a really great middle class life. Sure there’s better, you have 18 yr olds from the ghetto making millions puttin a ball in a hoop. I don’t agree with making under 500,000 is a small fish. If you make even 300,000 you can buy just about whatever you want. I’m not tlaking stupid shit like bling bling and boats and houses, but you can have a huge crib with just about any car(s) you want. I dunno if i was making 45k i’d be pretty happy with life. i guess it just matter how you look at it.

Originally posted by Cutty
damn Legal, your paid! looks like i should have payed a little better attention at CC. 65K at 24 is real nice, add that with wife’s salary and you are living a really great middle class life. Sure there’s better, you have 18 yr olds from the ghetto making millions puttin a ball in a hoop. I don’t agree with making under 500,000 is a small fish. If you make even 300,000 you can buy just about whatever you want. I’m not tlaking stupid shit like bling bling and boats and houses, but you can have a huge crib with just about any car(s) you want. I dunno if i was making 45k i’d be pretty happy with life. i guess it just matter how you look at it.

they say the average Pittsburgher can pretty much buy anything within reason making $190,000/yr

Originally posted by BlueZ28
they say the average Pittsburgher can pretty much buy anything within reason making $190,000/yr

an AVERAGE pittsburgher is not making anywhere fucking near $190,000/yr

Originally posted by 1320
an AVERAGE pittsburgher is not making anywhere fucking near $190,000/yr

$33,000 is the average
but they use the 190k as a means to compare cost of living

I didn’t mean to start shit, but when he complains that he is soo poor, I was just pointing out a reason why that may be. I would love to just chill at the beach, but I busted my ass to make a nice life for myself and it sucks to see people that don’t seem to try that hard bitch about their situation.

don’t get me wrong… a good living is whatever you consider it to be… but in the last year or so i’ve been working with some big"ger" hitters… $250-$300 guys(brokers/venture capitalists) & they consider themselves doing just “well”. I think they are hitting the ball a mile!

I mean shit… Robert O’Neal (Sec. of Treasure under Bush SR, ALCOA ex-vp or was it pres?) works in my building… it gives you a whole new view of “rich”.

Cutty-- off topic, but did you hear that Wheeler died a few weeks ago?

all i know is i need to make enough money to send my future son(s) to Central, its should be up to 10k a year by then, lol. ya i heard about wheeler. Hey atleast we got to experience that guy, great stories. they play woody high @ plum this week, i’ll probably go.

Bullshit…

Cost of living is not that cheap in pittsburgh… dunno what crack addict wrote the report you read…

Originally posted by BlueZ28
$33,000 is the average
but they use the 190k as a means to compare cost of living

Originally posted by ChopNDrop

those who brag, don’t have shit :bsflag:

Originally posted by silvrhand
Bullshit…

Cost of living is not that cheap in pittsburgh… dunno what crack addict wrote the report you read…

move out to cali, texas, or florida, then talk

I’m in the process of looking for a house in Hartford CT, and you can’t touch a nice home for under $300k. In the burgh you can find a nice home for under $100-150