HAcKeD : Ryans auto detail .... version 2.

thanks for getting the healey sticker off my ride

in all honesty, try picking up some mother’s plastic polish from ace or pep boys or wherever. that should do the trick. i dont have any experience with wetsanding, just polishing with my random orbital.

and that was only by hand, next time youre at the kramer crib ill take the orbital to it :thumbup

yea you gotta d00k my headlights too. shit is hazy too. worse then adam’s dodge chrysler.

dodge chrysler ftl

Kind of like my Firebird Camaro?

or like my altima maxima

No. Pete was on the phone the other night and he was like “Yeahhhh uh we’re in Joey’s Camaro Firebird right now”

camarobird, actually LOL.

LOL yeah that was it

50% of the people that i meet think my car is a maxima, including the announcer at LVD like 75% of the times i’m there and the announcer at the first auto X i went to :rofl

omfg. this is the worst “hack” ever… this one is alot simplier then the last…

Did you honestly NEG REP me for saying that?? Your a fuckin fag, how bout that…

Mark used Plast-X on his Focus and it cleared the lights right up. He’s still got some in the garage.

LOL im fixin it now if my net can sit still and stop goin out

whats up with the arabs and you ? some unfinished detailing jobs ? LOL j/k

nah i think its some bullshit tho i was to lazy last time to look into why/how they hacked it i just fixed it now i’ll do some research today

LOL i guess they got into the servers FTP god dammit i think some arab is mad with me actually not you wat a waste of time/life these people are hahaha

Maybe the arab guys that detail cars at the gas station on Plank Road in CP are pissed off?

hahaha who knows all the time they waste in doing this stuff they can be making money creating websites for people instead of jerkin off to that arab shit

anyways its fixed now i research how they did it

Stealz that shit for me!:lol

good shit singh, you’re the man :thumb

and adam, just use what paul said or what i said in post 21, either should work

Just ask him about it. He doesnt really need it for anything right now.

im too lazy to send you a pm plus its nothin private anyways

but send me all the info again for your sig, i’ll have time now to do it for you, the last two weeks before i left was the most busiest shit ever and i really had 0 seconds to do it , i tried but everytime something else had to get done…

so send me the info / pics w/e to my pm and i’ll make ya a sigggggggh