Had some fun last night with the civic

Was on the way down rt** and this kid kept getting on my shit. Of course on a crotch rocket so I just kept dicking with him. We ended up at a 4 way intersection with one car in each lane in front of us mind you he is behind me and I was in the fast lane. So I pull out and got over in the slow lane infront of the person and he pulls a dick move to pass the person in the fast lane on the shoulder :dunno:. So by then he had his rear tire at my front bumper and I mashed 3rd and caught up. Then somehow I started to pull on him in 4th creeping then walking away hahaha … he started to tuck harder and harder to try to pull away. I let off around 130 so I didnt end up being a reason he died but im sure he will be ruined for life that a civic was walking on his GSXR.

Beat civic :bigthumb: / GSXR :itr41:

nice kill

haha

whos slowcivic??..nice kill man

Steve to the N.n…Neary

Damn, remind me not to race you.

Don’t paint your car, Steve.

Looking all beat up is what really drops jaws when you hammer on it.

Nice kill man! He probably cried- guys on bikes tend to be SUPER cocky when dealing with cars (and usually with good reason), let alone imports.

Awesome MPH too.

Nice kill steve i guess you dizz wires stayed on this time :slight_smile: ?

no loud bangs due to distributor = victory

ps - dont paint your car and dont take the stickers off

[QUOTE=Drag>Drift]no loud bangs due to distributor = victory

ps - dont paint your car and dont take the stickers off[/QUOTE]

Haha I zip tied my connectors on now haha so they dont fall off. Yeah Id like to keep it poopy looking but I really want it to look nice after all the money in the motor.

Just paint it a stock STD( ivote for beige lol) color something that wasnt a Si color and keep it real clean.

haha yeah that’d own… be clean but still quite sleeperish…

and that gsxr got :owned:

hahaha nice kill dude :cool: