Had Some Money To Blow

So i figured id tell you about it. So i got my 04 sti a couple of months ago, and i absolutly love it. But i love to add mods, and cant break my habit with this car either. This weekend i installed rally armor ur mud flaps, and front plate delete. I also now have on the way maddad boost and oil pressure gauges, innovate wideband, fuel pump, catted downpipe for the full turbo back, and of course a wrx oem spoiler to reduce the giant ricer spoiler. Really excited for these parts to come in, will have many pictures to show very soon. Hope youll like. Thanks.
-Steve

If you’re driving the car year round those mud flaps will save the car for sure.

:tup:

thanks man, dnt think ill b driving all year round, i just think these flaps make it look badass 4 some reason :slight_smile:

Most of those mods sounds good, but have fun with those mad dad gauges. The exploding oil pressure sending units and cheap boost gauges that die after a few months are awesome… :frowning:

:word:

Dont chince on critical gauges

just go with a stock trunk and get rid of the wing in general… looks so much better

why do you need an aftermarket fuel pump?

lol and i liked the way you worded “installed front plate delete”…

Safety when you start cranking up the boost. With a catted down pipe, it may not really matter.

Mud flaps are a good idea.

IB4 “cops suck blah blah front plate ticket”. :slight_smile: