Had to start a new thread

Whats your guys typical AirFuel ratios no 02 voltage bullshit (and what do you feel your setup could be at for)…please list boosted or NA

Also if available timing degrees throughout a pull.

Lets try to keep this as civil as possible.

@10 psi i was ending up sitting at 11.8:1

vince all motor was around 12.8-13:1

timing i dont even know

28psi a/f is at 11.5:1

I am not sure where my timing was with the old set up but AF was right around where brokeasskorean’s is but I was at 17psi.

I know honda guys say the bigger the bore the more timing it can have but I dunno I am not a tuner

60-1, 25 PSI, ~11.0, 16* peak timing, pump gas.
14b, 16PSI, ~11.40, 22* peak timing, pump gas.

a/f usually changes thru out the rpm range starting lean and then usually getting rich up top specifically for boost. mine started at 13:1 @ 2500 then richen up when boost comes in runs about 12.2:1 midrange then ended up around 11.6 range up top

Its true sammy … the bigger your bore the more timing you can have. It simply takes more to get a full burn. My timing compared to your motor would just melt pistons haha. Mid-Range wise that is … but no matter bore or power typically you dont take the timing lower that 16-18 WOT full boost/power because then your EGT’s will kill the motor. When you reach that timing point get some higher octane gas and raise (degree at a time) it up till power is not gained anymore. Then back it down 1-2 degrees for safety sake.

We always tune my car at 11.4-11.6 safe and rich. That way if something hicups it may not grenade :crying: hahaha

my timing is from about 14* to 22* from boost 3100rpm to 6900rpm at 7psi(yeah i know im a pussy), on 93. Still need to use a wideband. Where is Vinny when you need him.

this is on my old setup running 94 sunocco octane.

i ran 32 degrees of timing. retarded timing per lb of boost i saw, so was at 17 degrees total timing when i was at 15lbs.

air fuel wise, i was at 12.7 to 1. peak tq is made there, but ur on the verge of detonation. stock motor= no care if i cracked shit. it would see 1600 degree wot egt temps pre turbo according to #1 runner–aka the hottest cylinder. go richer or leaner than 12.7, egts would drop off. as a lean motor lowers egts same way a rich motor will.

w/ race gas in, i never upped boost. rather i would not retard any timing. or would up base timing to begin with by 10 degrees so end result of 27 degrees total timing. gains in power was not worth the money in gas. so motor stayed a pump gas setup.