someone help me w/ base safc settings ....

just to get this bitch running heres the setup …

2.4l
fuel pump: stock- Now-255
injectors: stock-270cc Now-440cc

boost: wastegate will be wired open for now, unless someone w/ a wideband wants to go for a few rides

i need basic settings so its driveable … project HAS to be done for wednesday !

its not that simple. if i were you i wouldnt even attempt to start it unless u had a wideband hooked up. Its alot easier to blow a motor than you think.

I would also be VERY worried about the 255 overunning the stock FPR.

1000 - 40%
1500 - 40%
2000 - 39%
3000 - 38%
4000 - 37%
5000 - 35%
6000 - 34%
7000 - 34%
8000 - 34%

that should be fine, it will most likely run rich… but should be save until you get a wideband plugged in.

oh i know its not that easy, we just need something ballpark so we can putter over to the dyno …car also has to start making appearances at toms house for certain reasons … it has to be there wednesday !

thanks for the settings zerodaze :tup:

toms already knows to drive it like its got a flat tire, lol , so as long as its a lil rich im not to worried about damaging things

yea just richen the hell out of it

ive always used -(1 - old rate/new rate) for just getting it up and running. be light on the throttle and you should be alrite.

well it just rolled down the road for the first time today

without boost, it runs pig rich … -50 across the board and the car just cant get out of its own way

fuck …

should we run the aftermarket FMU we have to lower the fuel pressure when theres no boost ?

whats the fuel pressure look like? might have to get an afpr to keep it down.