apexi safc, stock sr20 fuel numbers help please

i bought a coupe a while ago with a blacktop in it, all stock pretty much except for a few little things. it has an apexi safc in it, along with a hks vps. my wideband says im idling around 14.8 usually, and crusing it leans out a bit, and only goes into the low 14s/high 13s if im merging, wot pretty much. is anyone using one with their sr20? if so, could you post up what you have your low and high settings at, like in the 1000 rpm increments? im new to turbo cars and while i know its not running right, i dont know how to get it running correctly and safely. and yes ive called some shops but its tough to make time since i work long hours monday-friday. thanks.

You know the lower your wideband number is, the richer the mixture is right? It sounds like your car is running fine.

yup i know that. i know the stoichiometric (but i dont know how to spell it lol) a/f ratio is 14.8, and thats fine for idling and cruising, but under load should it not burn richer to prevent any pinging or damage?? thanks

rich is safe. lean go boom