sr20DET running really lean. BEST/CHEAPEST FIX?!

alright guys ive done few things now any have the boost buidling at the right time now. but it still doesnt seem to pull very hard at 3000rpm even tho its at 9psi of boost. it will get to 9psi around 3000rpm and stay there but wont pull hard until about 5000rpm still.

my AFR is reading 17+ at idle and about 13 at WOT but seems to be all over the map, sometimes a little richer (where its suposed to be) but for the most part wayyy too lean. Could this be my problem??? i know it is dangerous to run like this.

i am looking into an SAFC as a cheap quick fix to richen it up so i can get this thing on the road because i currently am without a vehicle. any help appreciated!!

We’re going to need a little bit more information. What is your setup? I personally wouldn’t use an SAFC, even as a band aid fix.

ARP head studs
Cometic metal head gasket (oem bore)
New oem water pump
Nismo colder thermostat
All new steel fuel lines
megan racing stainless steel manifold
megan racing stainless steel elbow
Brian Crower valve springs and titanium retainers
stainless steel braided oil and water lines
30x7.5x3.5 Aluminum bar and plate intercooler
HKS ssqv BOV
circuit sports intake plenum spacer/thermal reducer
AEM tru-boost boost controller
AEM Uego wideband
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
14lbs lightweight chromoly steel flywheel
Garrett t28 turbo

i am also no getting a reading on my temp guage. but i know there is a separate sensor for the ECU, i assume that that one is fine. i am not too sure what my options would be here? Is there a software and cable i can use to plug in a laptop? my buddy is a master at it on his DSM he would be able to tune it to a T.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

SOrry guys i might as well add that i am a newb in this sort of thing, kind of in over my head right now. looking for any input/advice!

What size injecters you running with that turbo? what maf are you using? Is this a redtop with a t28 upgrade? completely stock ecu? I assume you have cams to go with that BC valve train?

Since your afr is 17+ at idle and about 13 at WOT maybe it could be something with the fuel regulator but I kind of doubt it.

Stock injectors, no cam as far as i know, i bought the car like this. Stock ecu and maf also as far as i know