Messed up stock tune

I’ve been booting my sr vert at the track all summer and finally got around to installing my wideband. The car is running FMIC, Z32 fuel pump, full 3 inch exhaust, S14 T28 at 11psi, and stock injectors and MAFS.

The numbers showing on the wideband are really retarded and I’m just wondering if the tune on a stock E5 ECU are so stupidly lean. At idle, the car is around 15-16 afr but sometimes it stumbles to 19afr and bounces back to 15-16. While this is annoying, it isn’t dangerous.

While cruising and low throttle out of boost, the afrs are really rich at 12-13 afr. This is prolly why my car is so shit on gas lol. Again, this is annoying but not dangerous.

The scary part is when I get into boost at full throttle, the afr is 15 and goes to 17 past 5000rpm. WTF is up with this? Is the stock tune supposed to be like this or could the stock injectors be maxing already? I can’t believe I’ve been to the track so many times with the car running this lean.

no the stock tune does not run like that,

check maf , 02 sensor, possibly larger turbo+ stock 25 tune could be the issue.

you just said that you had upgraded to a t28 pushing more air 11psi , orginal tune is set up for t25 at 7 psi… computer cant compensate for your changes… gotta be tuned correctly , more air needs more fuel