t28 BB Turbo
Megan Turbo Elbow
Megan Downpipe
Megan test Pipe
Megan MR catback

what injectors are you running?

stock

TUNE IT OR BLOW IT :anal

So your saying its safer to dyno the car get it tuned then up the boost?
im also looking at this fuel setup…550’s, z32 maf and getting my ecu chipped
if i get the ECU chipped would i still have to dyno the car afterwards? and how much boost is safe after the fuel upgrade?

umm stock s13 turbo thoes mods are meh…

get at least s14 turbo, dont chip, get safc most def tune after words, get a HG then u can go to 18ish ask rob, he’ll tell u how much u can

yeah… don’t be running 15psi on that turbo on the 370’s. 15psi is what you should be running with 550’s, z32 maf and tuned ecu to accomodate the 550’s. You will never get a proper tune with just an safc.

if i were you i’d stick to the wastegate setting for now.

safc is junk. Enthalpy rom tune is the way to go, 550’s and 18 psi will be fine on that setup as long as it is a t28 bb turbo, but always make sure to put it on the dyno to see what your a/f ratio is (unless you have a wideband) just make sure you dont cheap out on the rom tune, enthalpy is expensive ($500) but he is VERY VERY good.

its not a stock s13 turbo its a t28 from an s15…so SAFC then dyno? also once i get the 550’s and maf the car will need a tune regardless right? unless i get the ECU chipped?..sorry for the n00b Q’s lol

With a T28 on your above set up you will max out your injectors at about 12-13 psi.

So i would not go above 10 without a tune. However you can usually find some basic “boost-uo” tunes off ebay that will allow you to safely run 14 PSI, on stock everything.

But yea don’t tune with a safc, buy enthalpy or even a power FC.

Im running 10psi right now and im not too sure if my o2 sensor is working or not because my plug melted i just crimped the wires together and hoped for the best…i didnt really bother getting it fixed because allot of people are telling me they run theyre SR’s without an o2 sensor at all…which i found strange but its bin maybe almost 2 months and no problems…Is a greddy emanage any good for tuneing? i can pick one up at a fairly good price and kind of leaning towards that route

If the SR ecu is anything like the KA ecu then if the O2 sensor’s signal is completely off (exceeds max or min levels) then it will ignore it and run a default fuel map. The ecu will up the the fuel values to keep things from pinging but drivable.

But for a Greddy eManage, dunno I’ve everything from the best to the worst.

If the car is untuned u can blow it at any psi.