haha

“ooh…look at me… i have a ton of HP and rear wheel drive… oh shit! an inch of snow! i spin everywhere!”

haha…bitches.

underpowered FWD > *

anything with decent tires> bald tires

no problems with RWD cause i got studs

no snow here > *

i have $27 chinese tires and no problems.

ya but are they bald

wanna race in the snow ??? 55 dollar sams club tires

it don’t matter what the fuck they are just if they have decent TREAD!!!

can drive in snow > *

no one said they weren’t, blanyer said he has good tires on his fwd never said they were bald

these tires brian got me are really awesome, i rocked the 45 dolalr sams club special last winter… but these things are awesome, no problems what so ever! thanks again brian!

I was doing PR out in ohio today and you should of seen the moron in a iroc trying to drive. Dude bashed the front axel off a divider, almost hit a van beside him and then got stuck in a snow bank…

snow 1
mullet 0

:love:

well cutty do u think?? he says he has no problem…soo im going to go with a big NO on that one

take a class in reading comphrension.

cutty said that anything bald sucks… good tires make the difference. shaler came back and said that he’s running cheap ass tires and getting around withouht a problem… so cutty asked if they were bald… not becaues he didn’t know…but to further his point that tires with tread are the key in driving in the snow. :wtcslap:

I gotta say, I had no problem driving my TA to work this morning and we got 5 inches of snow and I had to drive about 5 miles through it and no problem at all. I just bought new tires for the car though. I gotta say, tires are a big thing with driving in the snow. 2 winters ago, we had them huge snow storms down this way and I never had a problem driving the TA. The only time I had a problem was when we got 9 inches of snow and my car only sits 7 inches off the ground. The days when we had the HUGE storms, I just happened to be off work. Anyways, who cares about horsepower anyway? Where’s the torque??? LMAO!!!

all i know is my kumho all seasons that came with the car when i got it suck ass! i have yet to get steel wheels and snow tires

do you soon forget about last winter

I got them on the rear of my vehicle, well the performance Kuhmo’s and I drove just fine this morning…maybe user error :slap: