Hair cut that doesn't suck balls

:gay3:Hey man, I’ve got a burly collick.

well it is now since you posted.

you and your hot body

The only person I trust with my hair is a straight guy named Dan at Cappello’s on Main Str. in Williamsville. I have curly hair and he cuts it very well, which is very rare considering most “trained” stylists are inexperienced and cut curly hair just like it’s straight hair.

I realize you have straight hair, however this man will undoubtedly hook you up with something respectable and distinct. Furthermore, the salon is packed full of hot women… regrettably it’s likely both your eyes and his will stray to some hot ass that could be walking by. An accident could happen, but it’s all in good fun.

To seal the deal, the conversation is always full of inappropriate comments, crude jokes and occasionally a deep and thought provoking ancedote.

It costs around $25. He is often extremely booked, so I usually have to call a few weeks in advance.

ugh. thanks sureshot I’ll have to look into him for the next cut… any suggestions for a quick cut before this weekend?

If you are working a regular day shift like I think you are, I can’t quite help you since the guy I recommended is rarely there after 5PM.

You can try getting in before the weekend, the number is 634-4111. If you do get an appointment, give me an MSN tomorrow.

Otherwise, I got nothing for you man, other than love of course.

mine

danielle lol

Straight guys dont cut hair.

Dude seriously shut the fuck up if you can’t contribute anything to this thread.

I’ve never gone to her before and while everyone hear might just be saq riding her, or vag riding rather… maybe she is good. Considering you have straight hair, she could probably do you right.

:2fingers:
I already did, Faggot.

Great advice. Obviously any bullshit super/master cuts can use clippers.

Keep sucking me off.
It wasnt always an edge up. I used Regis for about 5 years with different styles and no problems.
Call your mother and yell at her for not swallowing you forreal.
:gotme:

After reading only a few of your posts, I can see why you tried so many different types of haircuts… regrettably I have to inform you that none of them will cover up the fact that you come off as a complete douchebag.

LOL that was the worse comeback ever, :failboat ticket:
Short hair cutt for the summer, long hair for the winter.
Both needing to be styled then regular trims.
If I had your male pattern baldness, I would have gotten it cutt less :D.
Better luck next time.

Look man, I’m trying to be the better person here and not tear you a new asshole open, but you making it very difficult. There are four glaringly obvious things I could rag on you for hours about, including but not limited to:

1. Your intelligence
a. Your atrocious spelling
b. Terrible grammar a plenty.
2. The fact you are undoubtedly poor.
a. Summit Park Mall.
b. 3rd Gen Camaro
3. Your tired insults.
a. Your mom should have swallowed you ( 2006 )
b. Keep sucking me off ( 2005 )
4. The fact you have almost 500 registered posts since joining IN FEB 2008.
a. Obviously you have no social life
b. When you talk to your mother about your “friends” you can only picture their avatar.
c. You have absolutely nothing better to do than whore this site.

So please, I’m done posting here. I offered sound and trustworthy advice, you provided nothing but garbage. I’m sure you’ll come up with some nonsense retort ( www.dictionary.com if you don’t know what retort means. It’s not a pastry. ) however I won’t be around to read it.

Thanks.

:lol:

:bigclap:

Carmens on NF blvd near don davis used cars. That 80 year old sicilian man cuts hair with the gentlest of hands. He rocks, its comparable to super cuts and they do an amazing job. Nothing like 50-60 years experience.

cut it urself:fuzzyfish:

http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/~marshall/flowbee.jpg