Hair cut that doesn't suck balls

True statement.

Kevin gets so angry even a simple chair may end up feeling the wrath of his hostile wop insults.

well its not my fault u know, could be the folks im playing with that get me started lol

kevin is nice.

he LOVES it when i mess with all his shit in front of his door at his place.

we all get a good laugh about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i know when your around, my boots and mat are on top of my door

Ron’s in Niagara Falls on Pine Ave. Haven’t been there since I moved but they use to do a really good job.

Yo stay off topic n00b.

Wait, wat?

Hahaha I pranked you fool… I stopped by on lunch. You’ll see later :slight_smile:

my bad! did anyone see that commercial :tinfoilhat:

bump from the dead, going to a wedidng in vermont this weekend and need a hair cut today. somewhere in the main/transit area that isnt lady janes or that is going to cost $40

you can go see Danielle.

https://www.facebook.com/danielleamato?ref=ts&fref=ts

She works here

She’ll rub her boobs on you :tup:

Not main and transit, but meh. Havent talked to her in a long time though, so i have no idea if she is working today.

Danielle always did a great job on my mane…

My buddy Alex now works at Blu in West Senceca. His number is 7162259500 if you want to set up an appointment.

And she has no soul :lol:

My wife works at Halo on Kenmore/Delaware. Ask for Cheryl, I think she’ll give an NYSpeed discount, definitely not $40.

http://www.halosalonbuffalo.com/

Barber Joe’s on Cleveland Dr. Hands down the best haircut ever, and only $10 too.

Hell yeah! I’ve been going to Joe since I was little. He has never done me wrong. He’s a car guy too. He has a Caddy CTS-V with many New Era goodies.

Pretty nice car for $10 haircuts :snky:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Go here

Yeah Cheryl is awesome too. Not that she’s ever cut my hair but my wife is always happy whenever Cheryl does her hair or nails so she must be good.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Well when he gets clipping, he can really crank out some hair cuts. You fill his waiting room with people and watch him go. He’s a machine! 10 haircuts in a hour at $10 a crack, that’s some money!

i think ill give him a try when my usual girl is booked, nothing like a little boobie rub when getting clipped.