Halloween Dyno Day at C&C MotorSports

my dyno is 1320ft long.

Must be a big shop.

yah I know

I never have time for the track tho.

HA! you caught it. good work my friend. i’d + rep ya if i could.

yo do you just never go. you said yourself you have no desire to go.

I am debating going.I have nothing else going down during this time and I’ll have the money to do it .Eh, IDK

duke ladukes got MONEY TO BURN

aha yea,cashed in my change .I got 80.00. Found it all on the jetta floor mainly.

Do it!!!

only do two pulls so its $60. Take that extra $20, put 10 into your gas tank for the week LOL and use the other ten for Taco bell!

i’ll dyno if there is a certain ls6 dynoing there car there

I am dynoing

I will be there at noon.

this should be a good time. can’t wait to see some good numbers from you guys!

I am bustin my balls getting the jetta running… Tonight it should fire! If I pull an all nighter I might make it there. Prolly isnt smart taking a fresh motor to a dyno though! and I dont know how much driving I can do in the next 30 hrs to get it broken in.

30 hours should be enough… about 1800 miles :rofl

it will be alot less time left once i turn the key! Still to do list: Oil return line, rest of exhaust, wideband wiring, wrap the gauge pods and install them, shift linkage adjustment, make a new front rebar, mount heat exchanger, reinstall front clip, add coolant, oil, fix leaks, drain the old ass gas, put new gas in… lots of work still! it will be close.

Synapse breaks their engines in on the dyno

not you, thought u didnt have one anyways, im talking about deadbeat, would love to see some serious numbers out of that car

yeah, well deatbeatbearwhatever is a vagina

:lol

Yeah it would make sense to, becasue you can apply a load to it and break it in nicely actually… much better than driving on the road I bet… but I dont think this shop will let me take a gingerly cruise on his dyno.

I ment It wouldnt be a good idea to crank on it to post some ###'s without a proper break in.