Hand Car Wash around Colonie?

Yup, I mean now the cold almost over, but before my hands where turning blue (even with gloves on) and took about 5 min under hot water to warm them back up.

Don’t have a driveway, if I did I would be out there every other day washing my car.

Yeah it does leave a film and it really isn’t ever fully clean. I will definitely do the whole mit/bucket thing when 45+ weather arrives. When I used the brush at the self wash I put the brush on the ground and take the power-washer to it and blast it all the dirt off of it.

Why do you wash your car so much?

A guy that lives down the street from my grandmother washes his car just about everyday. Ive even seen him washing it in the rain.

I guess some people are really anal about having a clean car.

They either have OCD, SDD, or just plain have too much time on their hands

Well I literally don’t mean every other day but like once twice a week. Without sounding :gay2, I find the car a representation of me. Don’t have that much time on my hands to wash it everyday btw and no OCD here!

i wash my car 2 or 3 times a week normally…

Haha good for you man. Seems like your the only one agreeing with me on things.

i wash my truck once a week in the summer( construction just gets it dirty so sun is my day off and thats when she gets cleaned) and anytime the roads are dry in the winter!

I used to wash my car everyday back in HS. Id actually wake up early to shammy the dew off it and wiped it down with detail spray :lol. Im super anal with my cars

Curious. What kinda car do ya drive? (OP)

I wash my truck when its nice out and not going to rain or snow.
During the summer I try to wash it atleast once a week but dont wash it much during the winter.

Summer time i wash my car every two days. No bullshit.

i haven’t washed the tdi since middle of november. when it snows, it washes it self.

CHEAP

EFFICENT

I hadnt washed mine since November either until Saturday.

Not necessarily being cheap but it was either too cold or the weather was too shitty to wash it when I had a chance to.

went there the other day to get my free wash (i went to school with the owners son) and the people that work in the back dont speak any english. the guy who was putting my car on the track stalled my car at least four times before moving the seat forward and got the car to move:retardclap. not going there anytime soon… nothing wrong with the place i just dont wanna risk scratching up my wheels and having my clutched burned up cuz they suck at driving. but the next time i do go im having mr. pham put it on the track

Whoops should of really added what car I have when I “introduced” myself. :rofl

2008 BMW 328xi

Picture from the summer (in a BMW caravan my friend was filming, that’s why he is out the moonroof :lol) And that hanging “thing” on the bumper http://www.swiftmotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=3922:

And the rear:

heres pics of an M5 i detailed for a close friend

i dont usually detail outside of my friend circle but i will on occasion

:bowdown That car is a a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I used to detail my car and wax it until I moved and don’t have a garage or driveway. :down:down:down