Hand-Made Lamborghini Built In Basement

this is just outrageous!!

cliff notes: guys builds 100% custom lambo in basement… digs hole to get it out!!

pure crazy :tup:

oops, probably wrong forum. if so, my bad

lol.

you can buy a real one for probably 1/10th of what he put into that.

It amazes me what people can build when the poor their free time into a project.

Makes me feel like a lazy ass for playing video games. :slight_smile:

i hope one day to have an extended project like that…but cooler (i.e. completely original body lines) one day. No pressure to finish, just work on it at my leisure and be extremely detailed… some day.

that’s some amazing metal work.

cool.

pretty neat, quality work for sure

I wonder if when he was building and the new Lambos came out he was tempted to change the design.
1/3 of the way done and the Diablo came out
Then about 2/3 of the way done the Murcielago came out, I’m sure he was in too deep but there had to be some sort of remorse.

Very cool and nice work.

thats sick

Wow.

I can’t imagine having that much dedication for anything. Holy shit.

wait… that asshole built that in his basement… then 10 years later was like ummm hummm how do i get this out of here!!! OH I KNOW dig a hole and knock down 1/2 of my foundation! yea that sounds like a well planned idea

Do you think a guy who just built that fucking car is that much of a moron? I’m sure that was part of his plan. It’s not like getting it out would be that much of a pita.

cool.

wtf?!?!

Can you even consider it a lamborghini? it wasn’t made by lamborghini. what makes it a lambo?

cool either way.

wow…that is unbelieveable. kudos to him for sticking the project out for that long, and having the outcome look amazing :tup:

thats sweet! is there a finished product pic? i didnt see one. Countach is the sexiest Lambo ever IMO.

Think about it though, he spent a ton of his life building the thing.
It would only take a day to dig the hole, knock down the wall and rebuild it.(providing you have an excavator.)

totally amazing… i’d rock it.

blowing a hole in the wall of your home and diggin down to the foundation is total badass for real.

That’s pretty kickass.