hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

I KNOW I CAN TAKE SOME STANG’s. HAHAHAHA ALREADY HAVE.

those are easy pray …ya know what p/m 94gt50 and call him a bitch and ya would run him down

This car is in pretty good shape. I love to work on em. I’m married so it keeps me away from the wife. HAAAHAHAHAHAHA:lol

those are easy pray …ya know what p/m 94gt50 and call him a bitch and ya would run him down. THAT WOULD BE TO EASY.

just do as i say about adam he is a punk fag that thinks his car is godly

quoted for later shittalkin :ahh

Yeah that Adam guy is a jerk. He called my mom a bitch right in front of her tits!

I JUST PMED HIM. I SAID HEY BITCH. WANNA GE:lolT SPANKED. HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

that’s a completely and totally fabricated story… the only person to pull that off successfully in real life is vito.

did ya ?:lol:rofl:ahh

hahahaha, new guy is awesome

I’LL FUCKING SPANK THAT STANG. A 94 CAMARO VS a 94 STANG. ILL BLOW HIM OUT OF THE WATER!!!:lol:ahh:lol:rofl:rofl:lol

ya do realize it is a 10 sec stang right? he smokes mine

I hope you like roll races… he will not race unless you start from 60mph or more

:lol

I WILL SMOKE HIM EASILY. HAHAHA:lol:rofl:rofl:haha

REALLY HE DOESNT HAVE THE v6

DAMN i take everything back. He would stomp me. SHIT I THOUGHT HE HAD A FRIGGIN v6
:ahh

94Camaro, youre done. have a nice day

great time guys… really good group showed up once people stop doing hot laps around the place… well deff do again next weekend but if people want to go hang out there week nights or whatever feel free… it’s a great chill spot

also make sure all the garbage you bring in is taken out… no trash cans there so it’s a bring in/take out policy

also no burnouts… don’t want people coming in on monday and seeing big black burn out marks and knowing we’ve been there