hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

“mad camaros” lol

I used to go to the lot years ago. When I was younger.

mad camaro,s ? what color are ya ? lololololol theres 3 on here actually but so far im the fastest lololol

It’s a v6. 3.4 but it roast’s em. It runs great all day and its fast for what it is. Going to be doing some mods very soon.:thumbup

a fast 3.4 ? never happen i know i had one and lt1 swaped it lolololol …theres 2 lt1 camaro,s on here and a couple lsx ones .but mice to have another on here

Well check out my youtube video and tell me what you think if its decent for 3.4l stock with no mods yet.

V8 or bust

lolololololo, the end was the best holy shit kid …ill give ya a nitrous pass in mine when its back together i wanna hear that laugh

Or you can take a ride in a real car like mine

yeah we gotta run soon :ahh

lksi’s car whistles, screams, burps and vomits at the same time.

:thumbup

was i to mean to that kid??? i wasnt tryin to be just me bustin balls as usual

I will prolly end up swapping. But from my research a 3.8l v6 Grand national is one of the fastest. So im not canceling out the v6 just yet.:lolyour cool man. I can take a joke bro.

dont swap it kid ,its a pain in the ass trust me save money buy a v8 oh and there is faster cars out now than the g/n im not nockin em as i love em just sayin

:lolYOU WERENT JOKING YOU WOULD SPANK MY LITTLE VIRGIN CAMARO ASS WT THAT LT1.

nah its slow ass hell

Actually I have a garage and all the toolsto do a swap and I do my own work. Im getting lift with this years tax return. So I can cut out alot of the overhead $$$$.:haha

:ohnoes

god bless ya ,your lookin at about 4-5 grand for all the shit your gonna need to do it and its a lot basically the whole car is changed .i did it myself