hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

omgomg posting from my phone. drove by while lost, called Elliot, got lost again… went to bar, drinking rockstar punch - thanks eliot <3

Good times, very scenic and calm environment.

Diagnosed and fixed a certain car gremlin as well :ninja

car gremlin??

OT, def. a nice spot. Look forward to next week.

good spot and nice first time crowd. Next week should be good to go

^+1 had a great time considering how (relatively) few people were there. as more civilized people show up in the next few weekends i think the location has great potential.

PR’s took over the top lot!!!

Word had a good time, supringly more people showed up than i thought would…

Deffinatly a nice spot and seems more appropriate…

Although weather or not it will take over McD’s is up in the air but its deff nice… just needs a fast food joint nearby

Civilized people? There was a nice group of people there when I got there.

Bakerian’s car looks & sounds insane!!

Anddddd that Jeep (Kenny?? I think) is fucking BADASS!

no, i meant more of what was there. everyone there was great, met a few new people and saw some familiar old faces ( :vlad :lol )

Yeah everyone was cool except for the 2 in the red Fiero that were hanging out the windows, wearing ridiculous shoes, making everyone uncomfortable, etc.

i thought it was a del-fiero? and it’s a 1988, right?

Listen, just stfu.

I dunno it looked kind of like this one that I randomly out of the blue found on google images
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/downsized_0417091123.jpg

That thing looks like a piece of donkey shit

whoever’s that is FAILS because i think the motor is in betwen the two seats or something stupid like that

Oh what the shit, I totally just posted in this thread and now the damn post is gone. “This is bull SHIT!”

Anyway, yeah. I went tonight, met some new people and hung out. Good environment, was PR free. :lol I look forward to meeting the rest of ya’ll (said with hillbilly accent) eventually… haha

PM ME IM DOWN!!!:excited

holy shit ,how many 94 camaro.s are there now:lol

Are there mad Camaro’s here.

yeah :lol . who are you?