hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

wow best PJB post ever :thumbup

calm down… your annoying as fuck

qft

Did you even read the title MURRDOGG. Duh !!!

Your intelligence and ignorance is showing. Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELANTRAGT http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/styles/silverblue/buttons/viewpost.gif
I mean you guys meet in the middle of pig central. You need to go out to the middle of nowhere like knox or berne. The cops are more relaxed u there and there are way better roads up there to do the Deal.

I dont think anybody wants to hang out in the middle of fucking nowhere where the men are men and the sheep run scared.

Maybe if we were into John Deeres or something we’d go up there but we’re into cars instead.

i got him fired up ,not totally his fault :lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourface518 http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/styles/silverblue/buttons/viewpost.gif
I want to get these things moving. I want to learn what I can do to them. You guys are very knowledgeable. I can learn from ya.

learn what, how to use a dildo…:eek

YEAH A DILDO IN YOUR MOMS ASS

quadruple post for the loss

Inyourface. Few things. This is NOT a tech site, 9/10 its a bullshit with buddies, and posting random shit site. Like others said, make a intro thread, post some pics and whatnot. There are alot of tards on this site, ya just gotta learn to deal with em. Watch out for PJB, he likes boys…

i wouldnt say little boys .more like mid to high teens and low 20,s …did he p/m ya adam?:lol

Just when people talk smack i talk it back. You guys are good peeps.

Vote to move to SRS

vote #2

Vote #3

P.S. - Anyone wanna go down tonight? I don’t believe it’s supposed to rain andddddd I’m bored as shit

im down to go down ( :lol )

bored as hell also and RIJIRAJ is being slow as FUCK with those pictures

thx vlad for helping m out with that

deff was a good turn out

inyourface is the 3 people i banned already. keep it up, and this name is done too.

i would but not driving the Si till get it fixed

anyone else? lol