hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

FALSE. that was 100.00000000000% chuck. i never dropped it on it’s side.

:rofl chuck almost took out that concrete pillar :rofl

I thought it was the kick stand? :rofl

nah kickstand was on the left side, steve’s ghetto ass peg was on the right

and both were fucked! you cant do shit without your balls!

:lol werd^

if i go there and find tire drift marks your getting a punch in the face and never go back there

:rofl

Jim: What you do to your whip today?

yeah thats some ricer, disrespectful actions right there. definently worthy of a cup check with a size 12.

1. Loiters or remains in a public place for the purpose of engaging, or soliciting another person to engage, in oral sexual conduct, anal sexual conduct, or other sexual behavior of a deviate nature; or

so is vaginal conduct okay?

What about handjobs and fingerbanging?

Quote:
3. Loiters or remains in a public place for the purpose of engaging, or soliciting another person to engage, in oral sexual conduct, anal sexual conduct, or other sexual behavior of a deviate nature; or

so is vaginal conduct okay?

What about handjobs and fingerbanging?
YEAH I KNOW THIS SHIT IS A JOKE. PIGS ARE RETARDS

If there’s rubber in that parking lot we are going to have the cops there and we will get kicked out. You guys are a bunch of fucking retarded assholes. We finally get a nice spot to hang out in and you morons have to fuck it up. Do yourself a favor and dont go there anymore.

Ryan- Dipstick replaced, replaced torn vac line, new plugs, coolant flush, notched injector/fuel rail cover to fit around N2O nozzles, cut, drilled, and tapped NX N2O and Fuel rails. Next weekend I’m gonna bend the new SS lines and install the rails.

Shits gonna look sick :excited

now your going to get 2 punches to the face and told twice not to go there… leave the drifting and stupid vehicular retardedness at the lot with the pr’s… this place is to hang out

NO burn outs
NO W.O.T. runs from one side to the other
NO DRIFTING
NO trash left there
NO drama… if you go there and a select few of us don’t like how your acting there we will TELL you to leave

don’t like the rules, don’t fucking come

/discussion

Nice Jim!!! Catch can biaatch. !! I will buff your car in exchange.

the first rule of new lot- you do not talk about new lot
the second rule of new lot- you DO NOT talk about new lot

really?..

i’m laying down a set of rules now… not joking around about this

i want a place to go and hang out that isn’t going to turn into shit… if you want to make jokes about it then don’t come… i’m laying down rules now before things go wrong to stop things from going wrong

do you guys on here with your high posts count realize the number one reason the people with the REALLY NICE CARS don’t come out b/c they don’t want to deal with the b/s high school drama that happens at the lot… this is not going to be like the McD lot is/was, this is going to be just a great chill spot that elliot or ryan or ray or cossey or wayne or jvg or byron etc.etc.etc. can come to and hang out if they like and not have to worry about some retard in is beat 89 civic or shitty as 240 drifting around a parking lot and hitting their car

leave the stupid shit else where… this place is just for hangin out… if poeple want to race then 787 is where to take it

Yeah, I see no reason to be “drifting” there :crazy

Word its a really nice spot… very quiet with the more serious car crowd around not just some fag with an old stock civic who thinks hes the man…

I’d like to see this area not get fucked by a couple retards leaving treadmarks all over theplace

i mean seriously, when was the last time DJ came out… now he can come out all the time cause it’s super close for him, plus he can show off the “custom” rims