happy 1 year anniversary ihatestickers.com BIG SALE!!!!

http://www.ihatestickers.com/images/ihs-1yr-flyer.png

Flashback… 1 year ago, ihatestickers was started and we had no more than 10 orders in the first month of it’s existence. We only had maybe 50-100 stickers on the site. We weren’t even sure where it was going to take us.

The time is now…One Year Later. We have topped 1500 orders, and we are steadily growing. We now have over 370 stickers on the site, and adding more by the week. We have a brand new section launched TODAY, our Skateboard section, and we also have added a few custom products.

We want to give back to our loyal customers. For the next week, enjoy 44% off EVERYTHING in the store. That’s right, everything. Enjoy our standard FREE SHIPPING FOR $20+ ORDERS, and take advantage of this great special. We have t-shirts in stock, and we’ll be releasing some new ihatestickers.com t-shirt designs. Use coupon code ‘OMFG1YR’ when you check out to get the discount. Once again, thank you so much for helping us grow over the past year! We look forward to a great second year!

Mike, Erica and “Big” Evan

Mike, gonna need a Monticello Full and North eventually this year.

Very nice. I’ll be placing an order in the next day or so.

Might as well just get all of them so you look way more experienced than you are.

Not that that’s exactly what I did or anything.

Make a LVD one. :rofl

|

Done.

Texas Mile

happy anniveresery

Just placed my order. Veryyy niiiice.

random question, when I go to ihatestickers.com it keeps saying that there is some unencrypted data that could be easily viewable by a third party. What’s up with that?

edit: crap this is MX-5, forgot I was logged in under Jew’s name on his laptop

I did last year, but only putting them on as I do them…guess I put the Lime Rock one on prematurely…FML

Order placed!

Moved due to unsponsored advertising and conflict of interest against an established sponsor.