Hard to find plugs

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get some NGK bkr7e11 spark plugs in the city. NAPA and Part Source both claim it doesn’t exist.

BKR7es-11 bumper to bumper has them

I spent a couple hours one saturday talking to part stores trying to find a heat range colder than stock turbo plugs and eventually I found a napa guy who wasn’t retarded or lazy.

Maybe try and find out part numbers and what not to make their lives easier as they’re not too motivated to search.

Partsource at south common, they have them just ask and be persistent!!!

You need to look for BKR7ES-11

Bumper to bumper/napa have them.

But Partsource in south common is alot cheaper, about 50c per plug cheaper. It adds up when you buy 16 at a time

16? how often do you change yours?

16 bucks

Because inside a turbo motor plugs don’t last that long to begin with and he takes care of his motor.

I went to Napa a bit ago to get those and they had them, they just have a different part number than that of NGK’s/

Ask for a smart person!

Good info thanks all.

Ive been using BCPR6EIX-11’s on every nissan engine ive ever worked on for the past 4 years with NO problems. EGT’s are good and power is awesome with these plugs and can be found any day of the week at crappy tire. They even have a 7 heat setting if you really want.