Has anybody checked this place out??

Pleasant Valley R/C Raceway, I think they are located in West Sunberry?
Anyways somebody told me about them today, im kinda in the market for an RC car, and I would like to race it, like anything else i own… anyways heres the website incase you dont know about it, if you do and have been thier please let me know what its like. thanks Race your RC Car here :burnout:

Richard thats the track i was telling you about a while ago, its in west sunbury. when are you gonna buy a car so we can go?

NICE! I wasnt sure, but I guess im goona check a dude on here who has Nirto cars, I dont know much about them so look for him in off topic? and let me know which one i want, ok. Thier site says 5bucks or somthing? how far away is it?

Okay I did, I got to go check it out, pretty sick.
Nobody was running while I was thier, so i dont think it is open just yet, I didnt run an R/c car on it but it looks bad ass.
I talked to a guy up thier and they are planning to hold sanctioned events this year and are the devolopers of RCARR.
They are also selling banner space at the track real cheap to local businesses, I am having one made up now.
They plan to get extream exposure he said as the local Hobby shop in Butler is actually buying space at the track to sell parts and accesories.
Pittspeed R/C car Meet, maybe?
For info on any of this I guess you could contact them at the Link Provided.
The Man I spoke with was Real cool, His name is Dean I think, Maybe sombody could negotiate a Pittspeed discount?? :blue:
Pleasant Valley R/C Raceway

dude i’ll bring my tc3 out tonight

hmm … how far is this past butler ???
they open up april 29th by the looks of the site…does anybody know what races they have there???

i got a mgt with a new picco 27 ready to kick some ass