Have to get a little frustration out RANT!!

Florida sucks, its 10 at night and the heat index is still 106, its depressing. Humidity is at like 15 million percent too! I walk from my car into the compound to go to work which is like 200 feet and I’m sweatin like I just ran a mile. Idk when the last time I put the top down on the s2000 was either.

I’m done now, don’t tell me to go get a razor blade I already have those thank you! :smiley:

Only 27 more days till I come home can’t wait! :bigok:

That’s great. I’m trying to give a shit. suck it up, it’s only heat.

Florida sucks period.

sucks to be you:finger:

cunt

im in Georgia, it is pretty bad down here. heat index was over 125 the other day. Im not gonna complain though… could be worse

Same here in SC. Humidity is awful and heat index was 115-120 and temps at 100 for the last week. Today was much cooler at 95. woot
Got a bad storm tonight so its cooled down some.

i rather be in the south then stuck in ohio. thats why there is this sweet invention called AIR CONDITIONING

Id rather be in Pittsburgh, Pa where the weather changes so much and have no need to complain.

Oppps I’m there.

i always look at being too hot better than bein too cold. you can cool off instanly by jumpin in a pool… takes a lil longer to warm up when ur fingers are gettin hard to bend

you’re such a cunt.

I hope your not going to Iraq in the sumer

:zzz:

wish we had weather like that up here haha

oh yea will be from may to oct cant wait!