FFFUUUUUUUUUUU Weather! v. Florida

So a couple other members and I are traveling to FL this week to visit our dear friend Willy “the whoolie monster” been. Leaving Tuesday, coming back Sunday.

WTF

:fu:

:run:

oh well, a wet willybeen is better than no willybeen at all

That’s the forcast for every day during the summer in Florida. Passing shower around 3pm then it goes right back to brilliant sunshine. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Looks like Buffalo, but only 15-20 degrees warmer:banghead:

I hope you’re right.

awww. <3 its bright and sunny now, it says thunder everrrrrrrrrrrr day during the summer, and it always storms for about 30 minutes-2 hours max…

I wouldnt worry about it… just bring lotion and swim shorts… <3

HE IS RIGHT!!! its going to be marvelous… drink, beach, drink, boat, drink, fish, drink, drink, drink, cuddle, repeat. :slight_smile:

maybe get geoff and scott on the 10r for a couple :slight_smile: before drinking

lol dude…its florida in summer, did you expect anything less?

you want perfect weather and no rain…go during winter months.

shut up aaaron

+1. Just enough rain in the afternoon to bring the humidity up to rain forest levels. Bring your manpons.

whatever fggt…thnx for the INVITE!

BRING BABY POWDER, it will save you…

I recommend gold bond in the green bottle. getting swamp ass and magnet balls at 10am when you’re going to be out all day is the suck.

word, welcome to the south. chance of storms everyday.

:lol: I like this.

It rained there all weekend… not that it matters. I can’t come up with 1 good reason to go outside in Florida in the summer.

high 80s low 90s isn’t really that hot…

Until you add in 100% humidity after a t-storm.

^
ta da

which is every day down there. It rains in the AM, then evaporates in an hour or 2 and hangs around all damn day.

Low 90’s with retarded humidity is fucking hot. I just lived it man, and I am still angry about it.